What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

English F**kup

drewey

Juniors
First of all I just want to say I envy anyone who has the game.
Why do we still not have the game??? I have an XBOX so when I originally read that XBOX had accepted the game but Sony hadn't i was stoked.
So why the F**K has the PS2 version arrived in the UK but not the XBOX. They have had alot more time to manufacture the XBOX version but it still isn't here. It's an absolute joke.

Alternative still aren't 100% sure when it's likely to arrive, they say the 19th, but they also assured me last week It will be friday 12th.

It's just lucky the Aussies beat the poms in the Ashes, otherwise I'd be nothing more then a miserable Aussie living in England.

Please just get our game to the frosty shores of the UK!!!

Everyone seems to say it's not their fault....Stop passing the buck and get us the game.

Mario

Juniors
Supply is certainly a problem in the UK, and it won't go away in the short term.

Try ordering from an Australian or New Zealand online store if you are happy to wear the cost of postage.

EWS

Juniors
Drewey just remember how exited you are about the game, so when it comes you dont whinge and complain so much, as some have. Im sick of it. All the bugs have already been mentioned, and now people are whinging for no reason. they claim they are providing feedback for the next game on what bugs are in the game, but it has already been mentioned.

Drewey, I hope you get the game soon, BECAUSE ITS GREAT.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah i'm glad a have a PS2 although i do live in Australia. You should have bought a PS2 anyway they carve up XBOX.

drewey

Juniors
I'm quite certain I won't be let down, just seeing rugby league will be enough, I'm not one of those guys who will bitch about the game.
HOORAY at Last I just rang Alternative Software and they now have the XBOX version!!!! :D :D :D So i rang gameplay who I preordered off and they said I'll definately have the game friday.

Unless Royal mail strike of course!!!!!!

drewey

Juniors
REALLY F**KING P*SSED OFF NOW!!!
Gameplay.com have now told me they didn't have enough to cover my preorder. Will I ever get this game???
I told gameplay to shove it up there not so nice areas.
An Angry Aussie in the UK

StHelens

Juniors
drewey said:
Gameplay.com have now told me they didn't have enough to cover my preorder. Will I ever get this game???

When did you pre order? They are out of stock until Jan 04 and only people who ordered in months of September, October and very early November got the game.

Cas Man

Juniors
I Preordered start of November at game and they don't have any until Feb 2004 now

But on Monday out of chance I called Alternative software in Pontefract and they stated they had 1 copy left, so I drove through as I live about 10 mins away in Cas, and got meself a copy, so cancelled my order from game, lucky or what!!!

So I have the Game but have to wait until Christmas day for my PS2, anybody want to rent it off me 20 quid a day till 25th Dec? =P~ :D

millomite

Juniors
StHelens said:
drewey said:

When did you pre order? They are out of stock until Jan 04 and only people who ordered in months of September, October and very early November got the game.

i ordered mine last monday and got it last friday