What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enjoy Mad Monday Chooks

Sugar

Bench
We have a semi to play next week;-) .

I have been waiting a very long time time to say that:lol:

Spiltmilk said:

LOL, the best thing a rabbit could say after a pathetic performance.

AMEN.

Lets hope we go to to Brooky instead of Melbourne

Dutchy

Immortal
Chooks have it better...they can start getting pissed as of now....Souths have to bust their asses for the next 8 days...for nothing..

ktcoop

Juniors
Dutchy said:
Chooks have it better...they can start getting pissed as of now....Souths have to bust their asses for the next 8 days...for nothing..

LOL :crazy: I'd rather hit the grog now ...

Ball_Licker

Juniors
Spiltmilk said:

enjoy the next week, your mad Monday starts after the storm give the rabbits a footballing lesson

FirstHitup

Don't go to Bondi next week.. there will be plenty of turds swimming at the beach while we are watching our team play semi-finals..

Join the Anasta/Fittler swingers club Rooster fans.

HAHAHAHAHA Frog belted Anasta... I stood and applauded- it made the evening.

Expect Gould to have a cheap shot as well on TV.. a shame they wouldn't say it to the players face. For all their talk they aren't half as tough as they think they are.

FirstHitup

Ball_Licker said:
enjoy the next week, your mad Monday starts after the storm give the rabbits a footballing lesson

Enjoy the extra few weeks holiday egg head.. lovely seeing Anasta getting flogged. Lovely seeing the SS fans cheer Frog for calling Anasta's bluff.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
enjoying being plastered in week one of the finals south sydney grubs :lol:

Roosters :lol:

Joke of the League.

All you have left is to try and be a spoiler for us, because your club has gone nowhere for 3 years, and will go nowhere with your slackjawed wanker of a 'Coach'. :lol:

roosterman57

Juniors
Ill bet ya manly would be alot more worried if they were playing us this week... lucky for them we left our run a tad too late :crazy:

FirstHitup said:
Enjoy the extra few weeks holiday egg head.. lovely seeing Anasta getting flogged. Lovely seeing the SS fans cheer Frog for calling Anasta's bluff.
how did he call his bluff???

hit him whilst he got up to continue playing a mans game? simply because faalogo looked up to see 26-0 on the score board?

you are, unfortunately part the 1% of souths fans that every other club in the league love to hate!

for your sake, I hope that souths dint capitulate in Melbourne next week, as humble pie is going to be very hard for you to swallow

runatme

Bench
Ziggy the God said:
Roosters :lol:

Joke of the League.

All you have left is to try and be a spoiler for us, because your club has gone nowhere for 3 years, and will go nowhere with your slackjawed wanker of a 'Coach'. :lol:

lol jason taylor

FirstHitup

THEGROUNDANNOUNCER said:
how did he call his bluff???

hit him whilst he got up to continue playing a mans game? simply because faalogo looked up to see 26-0 on the score board?

you are, unfortunately part the 1% of souths fans that every other club in the league love to hate!

for your sake, I hope that souths dint capitulate in Melbourne next week, as humble pie is going to be very hard for you to swallow

Anasta got hit and thought "What the hell is going on" he sh*t his pants and cried to the media when he had his chance to fight back. I guess swinging at a guy half Frogs size in Smith when he was also being held back was more to his level. A cat and a coward.

Anasta tried a cheap shot and the retaliation was a man smacking a child. :lol:

I clapped and cheered for Fa'alogo. I'll be doing it again next game against your mob.

I love to hate the Roosters as well. It's the only side I have zero time for.

FirstHitup said:

who was smiling at the end certainly not frog or whatever you call this epod. gutless act deserves 10 weeks

FirstHitup

marshall stalin said:
who was smiling at the end certainly not frog or whatever you call this epod. gutless act deserves 10 weeks

Anasta's bloody smile on the big screen was priceless at least he saw the funny side of it.

Anasta should of left it on the field but with the other egg couldn't help taken a potshot in the media.

On a serious note, your right- Fa'alogo deserves a hefty suspension. The 6 weeks he will cop won't hurt our side to much as our forward depth is sensational.