What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

enjoy the week of becouse next week its all over.

Bananabender

Juniors
Awww, cat got ya tongue now BroncoBoy. It looks like you may need more than Sam Thaiday come Friday night. Don't think the Manly boys have any rights to take things easy if Lockyer plays. After all, it is a rough game and the grand final to be won. Go MANLY!!!

You owe me a beer if the Eagles beat the Broncos this weekend. I have to see if your web persona matches your real life persona in any way.

nz eagle

Juniors
I hope locky plays, and it should be a cracking match. Our forwards need to get back to their dominating ways for 80 minutes for us to take this one.

blaza88z

Coach
Meh I am not so sure with locky now if he is going to play or not so I will not say to much atm.

WTF is wrong with you, you softcock.

we will win and locky will play, get the f**k back to your trolling ways you little bitch, stop being a pansy

broncos2010

Juniors
WTF is wrong with you, you softcock.

we will win and locky will play, get the f**k back to your trolling ways you little bitch, stop being a pansy

I can't mate I have to be sure about it like all the other weeks. Even if locky plays this weekend I am not sure he will even be 60% fit to play and he means so much to this team.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Well looks like you guys will win this one. Shame it has to happen this way.

Bugger off wanker.
The utter tripe you've been posting in these forums for weeks has just come back and bitten you right on your dumb arse.
They are still in it the Donkeys but I can't help but laugh at you.
Right decision for Lockyer. All the best to him.
But you can eat shit.

jbl31649

Juniors
Well looks like you guys will win this one. Shame it has to happen this way.

Thats some team loyalty right there. Conceding victory before a whistle is blow.

Last year we had basicially a reserve side up against St Merge, even though it was 28-0. I gave my support and for a period there we stuck it to them.

I understand what Locky provides to the team in direction and experience, but there is no way Manly will take this as a gift. The Donks still have a good team lead by Wallace, Thaiday and Parker, so if we take it to lightly we'll get done...

AceAv

Juniors
I agree Ceagle haha.

Game II of the finals is a hoodoo for us -2009 it was Wallace against St Choke @ Suncorp lolz

Bananabender

Juniors
Don't worry Bronco2010 will be back to stir things up if his team wins. This is all part of his ploy. Manly just dont want to be too complacent as that's when lots of teams lose. They go in overconfident and shit happens! Hope not. Just watched the Fox Sports Footy Show and lots of Manly supporters all pumped up at the clubhouse.

Latest posts