What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

enjoy the week of becouse next week its all over.

AceAv

Juniors
Sorry, Drongo2010 asked me to fill in for him cos he's come down with post Lockyer depression.

Boooo Manly, hiss HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

jbl31649

Juniors
I had this terrible dream last night that we lost by a bad pass near our line...lucky it was against the Titans....can't wait getting closer!

jbl31649

Juniors
I'd just like to say to Bronco2010, well played by the Broncos you deserve the win and goodluck in the Grandfinal.....Oh wait we won, sorry my bad!

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Reap what you sow loser. GO MANLY! Learn to be humble tosser. To most of the other Bronco's... hard luck, well played this season. Over-achieved just like we have.

jbl31649

Juniors
Reap what you sow loser. GO MANLY! Learn to be humble tosser. To most of the other Bronco's... hard luck, well played this season. Over-achieved just like we have.

They did and have a bright future under Griffin. It will be hard without Locky, but the really gave it to us and came home firing, be hard to beat next year and they'll be Galvanised from this loss.

Just hope Locky's good to good for the Tri Nations....!

Really though probably a good test for us, after having 2 weeks of this will help with our match fitness near the end of the GF.

broncos2010

Juniors
I said we had no chance as soon as locky was out. I know we can't win big games without him unlike most broncos fans I know how important he is. I created this thread last week.

firechild

First Grade
Good thing we have a pretty handy back rower that can come in for T-Rex. Glenn Stewart should be a reasonable replacement.

eagles4eva

Coach
I said we had no chance as soon as locky was out. I know we can't win big games without him unlike most broncos fans I know how important he is. I created this thread last week.

It nothing to do with players in and out, it’s about idiots who troll other teams sites and post ridiculous threads

blaza88z

Coach
Manly too good, good luck next week

Broncos2010 you softcock, if you're gonna troll don't go in ballsdeep unless you're sure as shit you'll be on the right end of the result

farkew

Juniors
You guys put up a first half like you did against cowboys game will be over by half time.We are the form team in the comp and no one can stop us on the march to send out Locky a champ.Also Thaiday coming back :lol:

How about that guy we have on the bench starts with G ??? :lol:

Now you know how much depth we have when a class player starts on the bench like that.

P.S

This is the time your 2 rookie halves will fold under pressure.

You heard it here first
Broncos2010.

shows you how much you know about footy wanker you were wrong on all occasions

farkew

Juniors
I agree, the Donkeys are in such fantastic form that they absolutely punished Manly 2 weeks ago by a whole 8 points. All this despite Manly being without Galuvao, Foran, Brett Stewart and Hopoate. If the Donkeys put in another second 40 like that, Manly's second half score against the Cowpats will look poor in contrast.

how right you were

Nice Beaver

First Grade

You are a f*ckwit of the highest order.
Talking up your shit for months. Kharma is a bitch pal.
Enjoy the off season dickhead.

Latest posts