What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ennis or Farah

betcats

Referee
Such a pointless discussion, Daley would never pick Ennis while Farah was available and rightly so. Farah can overplay his hand at times but he has proven to be a much better performer for the blues than Ennis. If Daley is going to stick loyal with a scrub like Hodgkinson there is no way he doesn't pick Farah.

PhilGould

Bench
Yes, it's a legitimate question. He's a good hooker but he has his flaws like the others and is out of form at the moment. I'd eventually have Peats as our long term future and for this year Ennis has been in better form
Club form isn't overly important when it comes to players like Farah, Gallen and the Morris Brothers. They've earned their spot for NSW by playing great footy in Origin pretty much every time they put the jersey on. Farah wasn't so great in his first stint, though he was still better than Ennis. But he forced his way back into the side and hasn't looked back since. He has the #9 locked down for at least the next series or two, and deservedly so.

Some people are f**king crazy. For as long as I've been on this forum I've seen the best and most consistent NSW players bagged. It's mental.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Club form isn't overly important when it comes to players like Farah, Gallen and the Morris Brothers. They've earned their spot for NSW by playing great footy in Origin pretty much every time they put the jersey on. Farah wasn't so great in his first stint, though he was still better than Ennis. But he forced his way back into the side and hasn't looked back since. He has the #9 locked down for at least the next series or two, and deservedly so.

I definitely agree with you on the Morris brothers and gallen being guaranteed sections ( I'd chuck Jennings, bird and luke lewis in with them) but I've personally never felt Farah was in that category quite yet
Im surrounded by Queensland supporters and they're constantly telling me guys like pearce, Gidley, McManus and farah have been their favorite blues players over the last few years

DiegoNT

First Grade
Some people are f**king crazy. For as long as I've been on this forum I've seen the best and most consistent NSW players bagged. It's mental.

That's true, people are probably thinking I'm crazy for not liking Farah, but I've seen people giving it to guys like bird, lewis, josh Morris gallen and even a Queenslander like Boyd all who have consistently performed at origin. Everyone has a different opinion, I was just seeing if anyone agreed with mine or was I crazy

Johnnie Red

Juniors
That's true, people are probably thinking I'm crazy for not liking Farah, but I've seen people giving it to guys like bird, lewis, josh Morris gallen and even a Queenslander like Boyd all who have consistently performed at origin. Everyone has a different opinion, I was just seeing if anyone agreed with mine or was I crazy

Most definitely :lol::crazy:

And crazy to think that any moron standing outside of Inglis could not do as good a job as that stain they call Darius.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Most definitely :lol::crazy:

And crazy to think that any moron standing outside of Inglis could not do as good a job as that stain they call Darius.

I could think of a lot of wingers who could stuff up playing alongside inglis. True it's easy playing outside G.I and he isn't the most exciting of winger, but darius doesn't stuff up, he's solid in defence, he's safe under bombs, he does the little things right and doesn't muff things up when inglis sets him up.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Case in point, series on the line and he comes up with this clanger:

[youtube]NPRBFu0_npQ[/youtube]

It was a clanger no doubt, however of nsw 3 tries that night he had 2 assists and was by far the best player on the field

This year has been Farahs worst, if we had another inform hooker if be all for him getting dropped, sadly we don't