What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enough is enough?

gregstar

Referee
when is enough, enough?

how many times over the last 5 years have we been in this situation at the beginning of seasons?

i propose that to protect our "fragile" players from nasty injuries, that we forfeit the first 4 rounds of the competition each & every year until the current mob of porcelain retire or change codes.

who are the f*cking trainers?

what the f*ck is the go with matt head? he hasn't played since he was 5 yrs old & he's still injured.

gas & coops are really spaz & oops

barrett...well.....tampon

timmins may as well be paraplegic given the quality of his knees.

ryles - look sideways & his ankles become as strong as quentin's

creagh is in love with the medical staff & now wes banana's taking advantage of free healthcare!

add to this that the two big girls' blouses who said they'd sort out their futures before the season started are still umming & aaaahing & we still sit & take it up the nutella cave!

*end of rant*

Southernsaint

Staff member
Greg,

I think they had a complete audit of medical procedures and staff a couple of seasons ago. David Boyle was shown the door and we now have, ahem, Paul “Mary” McGregor!!

gregstar

Referee
Southernsaint said:
Greg,

I think they had a complete audit of medical procedures and staff a couple of seasons ago. David Boyle was shown the door and we now have, ahem, Paul “Mary” McGregor!!
brilliant. so a walking casualty ward is in charge of training.

explains it all.

why didn't we make a charge at billy johnston - he did spend a season playing for us once.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
gregstar said:
when is enough, enough?

how many times over the last 5 years have we been in this situation at the beginning of seasons?

i propose that to protect our "fragile" players from nasty injuries, that we forfeit the first 4 rounds of the competition each & every year until the current mob of porcelain retire or change codes.

who are the f*cking trainers?

what the f*ck is the go with matt head? he hasn't played since he was 5 yrs old & he's still injured.

gas & coops are really spaz & oops

barrett...well.....tampon

timmins may as well be paraplegic given the quality of his knees.

ryles - look sideways & his ankles become as strong as quentin's

creagh is in love with the medical staff & now wes banana's taking advantage of free healthcare!

add to this that the two big girls' blouses who said they'd sort out their futures before the season started are still umming & aaaahing & we still sit & take it up the nutella cave!

*end of rant*

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Hear hear.

Couldn't agree more Gregstar.

Yep, you know the footy season is in full swing when the Dragons faithful are fired up & ranting.

Here we go again!!!!!!!

The Preacher

First Grade
Beautiful Gregstar, absolute magic, ooooohhh f**k that hurt, what tha........
NURSE, NURSE...........................

Dragon_psa

First Grade
jeffrosaint said:
G'day PSA....How's it going mate? Did ya get the super 12 e-mail I sent you?

Some nice ladies in that one=P~
Hiya Jeff, I'm well thanks mate :)

Yeah, I got the email - I was expecting a joke pic as the last one, but I nevertheless thoroughly enjoyed it. It's been saved ;)

gregstar

Referee
aaaaah yes!

add bailey to the list.
i think i'll impersonate a bear & hybernate this winter. seeya later guys - all the best!

The Preacher

First Grade
Don't do it, Gregstar. We've been beaten by Field Goals 2 weeks in a row, this is a lot, lot better than last year.
They'll all be back and we'll be marching. I've bought a pre-paid ticket for the 325 to The Gap just in case, but I don't think I'll be using it. :)

glory79

Juniors
Im with you on this one. It cannot be a co-incidence that we continually lose half of our side to injury at the start of each year. It has gone beyond a joke, and I reckon the club needs to do something about it.

Browny must go. He has no authority and showed it last week. When asked what he said to Jason Ryles after being sin-binned, Brown said "Nothing-I think he know"

What kind of response is that? Can anyone imagine Tim Sheens not saynig anything? Wayne Bennett? John Lang? Browny was a good player, but as a coach he is rubbish.

The other problem is that the Dragons dont have an on-field leader. There is no-one that just cools everyone down when they are firing up and doing stupid things. Barrett showed last year against parra that he isnt a leader; Ryles consistently proves that he isnt; Bailey doesnt have it; Gasnier wants to leave every year; The rest are too young to lead.

Ribs

Bench
Most are recovering from off season surgery.... calling for Brown's head is a joke.

glory79

Juniors
What has Brown done over the past few years? Taken a talented side nowhere. Always has an excuse and is way too soft on discipline.

I wasn't expecting a call for Browns head until at least round 5. Not so soon my friend. It aint Brown thats the problem at the moment.

Our so-called star players are made of pipe cleaners & sticky tape ATM. That's not an excuse though - its an underlying problem that needs addressing asap.

Ribs

Bench
Who is destructing.....? The team went well and defended better than they have in a long time. We just didnt have the class to score points when our chances came. Brown is doing a fine job, last years comp was the toughest Ive seen in a long time and we were equal first at the end of 26 rounds, after losing the first 4. Not bad at all, and I can see better things this time around.

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
I meant the highly critical fans destructing, not the players or coach. You haven't received the best of luck over the last 2 weeks. You are obviously a loyal fan Ribs, unlike some of the other fair weather fans.

Nugby

Juniors
Considering the team we had out there, I thought we did bloody well out there this week. I can only mirror Johnny Fifita in that I thought we were weeks away from the "sack Brown" comments.