What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enough is enough?

Dragonheart

Juniors
glory79 said:
Browny must go. Browny was a good player, but as a coach he is rubbish.

bullsh*t.

glory79 said:
What has Brown done over the past few years? Taken a talented side nowhere.

A talented side.......hmmmmm......on paper we should nearly never lose a game. However, it comes down the players themselves. Gasnier did SFA in the first half yesterday, but after Brown had something to say at half time he piled on the points.

mightydragon

Juniors
We put 44 points on and won by 30. Fair enough, Souths were very ordinary and we were far from our best. It will be a big loss if Ryles is out as well as Bull but bear in mind that we have a few blokes coming back soon in Head, Creagh, Timmo, Cooper and Wes. All in all, not a bad win with four internationals out and two other very very good footballers. Upwards from here!!!

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Of all games it's a pity Bull & Ryles won't be there to take on Webcke and Civinoceva. 4 Best props in the world going hammer and tong.

Lockyer v Barrett will be an interesting dual.

Sims and Poore would be the obvious starting props you would think.

Dragons_#1

Bench
Slippery Morris said:
Of all games it's a pity Bull & Ryles won't be there to take on Webcke and Civinoceva. 4 Best props in the world going hammer and tong.

Lockyer v Barrett will be an interesting dual.

Sims and Poore would be the obvious starting props you would think.

great cant wait for the drop ball affair!!!

Ok to start with this era of game is entirely different, there is no need to go out and risk doing more damage then what there is to start with and risk ending your career.
In regards to Head, he needed surgery and he had it done, so why rush back and undo that surgery and jepordise your season further more.
When it comes to the rest of the team, Most of their injuries are carried forward from the previous year, BUT why should we be worried with the injuries the Dragons have enough players in the lower grades who can step in and play just as good. And 9 times out of 10 they rise to the occasion better than most people give them credit for.
Now the Thommo thing, what's he going to do? They lost with him in the team too. So really he wasn't as gooder player as you want to think he is.
And as for commenting on the teams performance with Brown as their coach, they have not won a grand final since 1979 and Brown has taken them to the semi finals last year and the year before, now if it WAS Brown's fault that they have not held that premiership trophy then WHY tell me, is it that they have NOT won it SINCE 1979 and WHY did they lose the title in 1999 with no thanks to Bumdein???? And Brown wasn't even coaching then?
So i think instead of sitting there blabing on like little girls in the skool playground start having somefaith and believing in what they CAN do instead of targeting what they have trouble with?

Godz Illa

Coach
Squishy that was a reasonable, intelligent post - right up until this bit:
Squishy_Da_Byatch said:
WHY did they lose the title in 1999 with no thanks to Bumdein????
You're saying it's not the coaches fault, but the fault belongs to our MVP all year Mundine for dropping one solitary ball? Other than that, good post and I agree.

No what i was trying to get at Godz Illa, is that once on that field the coach has no real say in what goes on so why blame the coaches?!?! That was the incident that stood out in my mind (only cause my friend went for Melbourne and she hasnt let me live it down YET)

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Mundine dropped a ball but Melbourne scored off a blatant forward pass and Harrigan missed about 3 knock ons. One blatant one from Marcus Bai from dummy half. If Harrigan did his job properly we would have won the game.

If it wasn't for Mundine we would not of got to the GF. Remember the game before against Cronulla. It was a one man show in the 2nd half.......

I am not backing Mundine because I think he is a wan#$er who thinks more of himself than the team but he did do some good things on the field and you should not criticise the bloke for 1 error.

Once Timmins and Baz go it will be the end of the team that was in the last GF the Dragons were in. I think it will also be the last of the players that played alongside Browny which may improve Browny as a coach once his mates are gone.

Latest posts