What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

enough is enough

jy

Juniors
okay ... in an attempt to drag this forum out of the rut that joel dicker has placed it in:

if the tigers win this weekend we WILL make the eight

vella would be a great signing

thoughts ????

HOT028

Juniors
i dont know if i would say we WILL make the eight but it pushes us in the right directioin, if we win on friday and can get over parra and souths then i'm with you, the souths game could get us again........

vella would be a great signing if it was true

and yes all this sh!t needs to stop...

jy

Juniors
i really can't believe it but i think it's true ... i'll go on record as saying IF we win on friday we will meet the rorters in the first week of the semi's ................ and get smashed

Davester

Juniors
We can't get too cocky, the bulldogs are a top side. We will have to see how our team pulls up against a full teamed bulldogs (mason, price, ryan, o'meley...and anyone else who wasn't there for the last game we played em) but if we hold out and win, I'll be more confident on a top 8 spot...

Vella...not real keen on him being side, and if he did I can only hope he goes well with the club. Is he still off-contract??

Stellar

Juniors
Micheal Vella would be a good signing he wouldn't be a waste he played origin and still has alot to offer i know that alot of people disagree.........I reckon we can beat the dogs we have proven to be a real bogey side for them in the last 3 seasons so if we can aim up we can get the 2 points although Mark O'Neill in particular his defence will be sorely missed this week.

jy

Juniors
the rumour on vella (if it's true) is that he'll be relaesed.

and im not at all confident about friday night but stranger things have happened

Tigerpete

Juniors
I dont think a win guarantee's us a thing, what we need to do now is play consisntantly well over the next 6 weeks and jag some wins together. Im still convicned that the past month can still be our stumbling block, as the cliche goes, lets take it one game at a time.

jy

Juniors
i dont like the fact that we're on channel 9.

some very painful recent memories

Tigerpete

Juniors
yeah, i see what you mean, i dont think thats the real issue we've lost so many times on nine....pure coincidence. The guys play on camera every single week.

Once Dead

Bench
The Bulldogs will smash us if we don't give 150% - plain and simple, 150% or stare down the barrell of another 50+ thrashing Wests Tigers

Stellar

Juniors
A win will definately put us in a good position coming into the finals with 2 teams that we have a good crack at beating in parra and souths after the dogs. I hear that Jamie Feeney is being looked at by the Tigers. I reckon he'd be a good buy.

jy

Juniors
just number up boys and hang on.

who have we got who can rattle a rampaging mason???

Once Dead

Bench
jy said:
just number up boys and hang on.

who have we got who can rattle a rampaging mason???

Payten - don't laugh either! He puts in some good hits and has the size to take care of Mason

jy

Juniors
and what about bobcat ryan. he's in the form of his life. these two didnt play earlier in the year and have got me worried.

steven_tiger

Juniors
i havent worked payten out.

every few weeks he has a great game - on the feild and in the statistics.

every other week he really goes missing. he'll make 3 hitups for 20 meters in 40 minutes of football.

he really needs to step up and help skando out this weekend, as does gibbs.

i would expect laffranchi to come straight in the team for buckets - which i like. gives us a lot more grunt.

c'mon boys!

HOT028

Juniors
i think payten is coming around (slowly) and will give us a couple of big games the next few weeks, i think the bye might get in our way again and stop this juggernought

jy

Juniors
i think payten has the potential to be a top of the range prop. he's the kind of guy that will take a long time to warm up though. if he can fire against the dogs we are a chance.

Latest posts