What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Entertaining gaming videos

Apey

Staff member
Anyone want to share some good and entertaining gaming videos from their favourite games or game they're currently playing? Some context explanation may be necessary...

My first two are from Gw2

1. Start at 21s. Engineer cliff antics. Knocking people off cliffs, walls, whatever, never gets old in GW2... especially when you do it after you're dead.

May need to turn sound up

[youtube]FlKz4WbW1hg&t=21s[/youtube]

2. Developers changed the mechanics of a (previously super easy) boss secretly. This group finds out the fun way... some swearing.

ps. turn your sound right back down

[youtube]IW_ahozaWb0[/youtube]

Last edited:

Bulldog Force

Referee
The Metal Slug series which I played was pretty good. Neo Geo created this back in the days without trying to use 3D rendering which was just about to explode with popularity. They kept the graphics simple 2D, cartoony if you will, and just wanted the game to fun, challenging but not over-the-top hard, and... funny at times.

There is also a game that was released 3 days ago called Mercenary Kings, it's a 2d game as well created by the same team who created 'Scott Pilgrim vs the World' video game in 2010.

timka4

Bench
Evo 2004 Justin Wong vs Daigo in street fighter 3 tournament. I use (kinda a little bit still) be a huge fighting game fan and use to watch the live streams of the professional competitions in america. EVO is the biggest event each year and these two players come down to a very close match at the end.

You may not understand the fighting mechanics/or skill required, but watch the crowd (few hundred) go wild, amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSGW7CwD5GM

Apey

Staff member
Haha I love when they include rage mail. Had plenty of that in mmorpgs. People switching toons, worlds, allegiances just to bitch at you.

In a similar vein to the Dark souls one...

[youtube]yTb4DLtb0HQ[/youtube]