What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Entry/entries into NRL GF

Chook Norris

First Grade
Hi all,

I will be going to the NRL GF on Sunday. Bit confused, however, about how many times I can enter and exit the stadium especially if I come early for the women's GF and state championship.

If I come for the women's GF, leave for dinner, and then come back for the NRL GF. Would there be any issues? How have people done this previously?

The mobile ticket says:
If there are multiple copies of a mobile ticket, only the 1st copy to be scanned on arrival at the event will allow the ticket holder entry. Additional copies subsequently scanned will result in our system displaying the message 'Second Entry' (or similar) and entry may be denied.​

Last edited:

Chook Norris

First Grade
Jesus. So once you're in, you're stuck in.

No chance of me staying there from 1pm onwards and not having a proper dinner

Fire

First Grade
Have a yak to the security guard who will be posted to your gate before you go in.

People generally want to help each other.

Tell them your story, grab his/her mobile number, and tell them you will give them a buzz when you return from dinner to let you back in.

Worth a try?

Have a yak to the security guard who will be posted to your gate before you go in.

People generally want to help each other.

Tell them your story, grab his/her mobile number, and tell them you will give them a buzz when you return from dinner to let you back in.

Worth a try?
Sounds good in theory but I’d doubt they would do it. They have a job to do obviously, if that meant risking their job they probably wouldn’t do it unfortunately.

haha never been an AFL match so I don't know.

I mean security ignore some rules when you provide a monetary incentive to do so. Not all, but some.
I don’t follow AFL, but why is a toilet called a bogger in NSW? What is your obsession calling the toilets “boggers”?

AJB1102

First Grade
I don’t follow AFL, but why is a toilet called a bogger in NSW? What is your obsession calling the toilets “boggers”?

I don't know. I'm not a NSW'man and I never mentioned "boggers" or "toilets". You drew a connection between toilets and handing a bloke a 50 for favourable treatment.

El Diablo

Post Whore
I don't know. I'm not a NSW'man and I never mentioned "boggers" or "toilets". You drew a connection between toilets and handing a bloke a 50 for favourable treatment.
he's spent all day cruising the MCG boggers so he's a bit f**ked up