What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Legal Eel

Juniors
Why would I regret that? I agree we suck this year, I just disagree that we've always sucked. Just because we are losing now doesn't vindicate every merkin's whinging from previous seasons. These are new problems.
Our structural problems aren’t new.

in attack or defence.

and no matter what people say, structure is SOLELY the product of coaching

the phantom menace

First Grade
I have been thinking how many of our players come to first grade/the club and show some decent skills in their first/early seasons which raises hope, but then go on in later seasons to leave us with the impression of underperforming?

Matto is one, Hopkins is another, so is Penisini. Lane also. One could argue Dylan Brown has as well. But yeah, nothing to do with our coaching and structures and tactics, some would have us believe...

Tiger5150

Bench
I’m sure he does sometimes.
No he does constantly..
If you bother to watch a Tigers game, particularly live, this is what sets Galvin apart from a lot of halves already and one of the things that has made him successful as such an early stage. Galvin is middle distance runner and has a massive motor, wins all the cardio challenges at training. His ability to get into position early for the next play is his biggest strength and many of our plays in their 20 involves Galvin switching early to attack the right. it would be 50%.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Our structural problems aren’t new.
They started when Moses got injured, so they are just over a month old. I guess you’re right.
in attack or defence.
Defensive structure is fine. It’s effort on effort that we find challenging. Attitude or just human biomechanics? We know not every player is equally mobile or determined. There’s only so much the coach can do.
and no matter what people say, structure is SOLELY the product of coaching
No, the players also need to execute. Nothing is SOLELY the responsibility of anyone. It’s simplistic to think otherwise.

Tiger5150

Bench
I wouldn't be shifting Sloan just yet...who would be dumb enough to knock back $150k...BS of the highest order
....or.........
you just explained why he didnt accept that offer.........
giphy.gif

Soto

Bench
There needs to be an investigation into this garbage reffing display...there should've been a send off 💯 and we got one penalty in the 2nd half...sutton you are an epic disgrace