What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eric

Can any one tell me if Guru junior is training witht he firsts squad this year. I know a few of you are able to keep right up to date with matters and a few also watch the boys train . I am really curious as to if he is training with the boys and what sort of work his been doing. Any defence work outside what the rest of the boys are doing?. Do you guys think we will see a diferent Eric next year ? Is it possible?

Parra

Referee
As long as he keeps scoring tries from positions that no-one else can he needs to be in first grade.

As long as he keeps up the massive work rate in running the ball from our own quarter he needs to be in first grade.

The side missed him in 2008.

He has been training with the First Grade squad.

I think you will see Eric in First grade with his defencive mate inside him and all will be right with the world.

Stagger eel

Staff member
the fulltime squad will be trimmed in the new year where a sellect few will begin training with Wenty it'll be interesting to see if Guru is amongst them..

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
the fulltime squad will be trimmed in the new year where a sellect few will begin training with Wenty it'll be interesting to see if Guru is amongst them..
I don't see Guru in the wenty squad, he is here at the eels to play 1st grade, im expectng a big year from him and i think coach will get the best out of him.

barney gumble

Juniors
No doubt he will be targeted in defence again. I'd like to see him play some trials in the back row to give him some hard work.

Got to be his last shot this year surely, I'm hoping he has a massive year.

Hellsy

Immortal
FFS his heart is in it and always has been!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He had a sh*t year and was the first to admit it and demote himself when the coach didn't have the balls.

^b0ss^

Juniors
m8 .....if ben smith is inside him ...there isnt a worry in the world. those 2 work great together.

The Colonel

Immortal
m8 .....if ben smith is inside him ...there isnt a worry in the world. those 2 work great together.

There is if Robinson and Wagon aren't inside Smith...... Finch, Smith and Grothe on the right was a big worry last year.

Latest posts