What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ESL Player movements

Mulch

Juniors
Add Gary Peacham to London Broncos Gains. He has just signed after playing in the English Students.

bartman

Immortal
Craig Stapleton will go well for Leigh. He puts the hard work in every match, or did while with Parra this year. And, as we say on the Parra forum, "Stapo loves the biff!" :lol:

Mulch

Juniors
Tevita Vaikano is playing Rugby Union for Saracens. Have you got Lee Hopkins on the List. He's going from Parramatta Eels to London Broncos. Also Tyrone Smith, from Sydney Roosters to London Broncos.

So with Perpigan entering in 2006, whats are all the Uk and Aussie guys who signed for them going to do in 2005? just sit around? or play in the french leagues?

bartman

Immortal
I presume they'll play with UTC in the 2005 French league, or be spread through other clubs under loan arrangements until Perpignan form together for the 2006 season.

The Whippet

Juniors
Well I'm pretty sure that Sean Rudder is playing for his country of town of Maitland next year, well that's what I heard and then he will play for Perpignan the year after.

spooky

Juniors
If we're being pedantic Hull released Logan, Prescott, Jowwitt and West early on in the season due to injuries.

JasonE

Bench
Disappointed for Fletch, when he is fit he is a good player and hopefully he'll be picked up by someone else.

spooky

Juniors
Mulch said:
Didn't Steve Prescott Retire.

Sadly yes he did. It was forced retirement due to a knee injury sustained in the 2003 Origin Match. He tried everything he could to get back into the game but after almost a year of physio and training he realised it wasn't to be. A crying shame to lose such a quality player who was in the form of his life when the injury occured.

Latest posts