What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ESPN PR NBA schedule.

attamarrap

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:
defense is good to watch.
Pistons have a team that is well known...been to back to back finals.
Who are the sonics? Ray Allen...Full stop.
Good luck winning 50 games this yr!
Damn give rashard lewis some dap he is an all star the sonics have some good young players imo they should be giving collison some good minutes this year

Panthers_God

Juniors
attamarrap said:
how do you watch the games??

As in how do I in particular watch them or how do you watch them using that site? Ill answer both just in case.

I watch the games on Espn. On the site you need a torrent server like bitTorrent or Azerues. You download the torrent, upload it on the server and download teh games.

Hopefuly this way I might get to see my Utah boys get a run!

attamarrap

Juniors
Panthers_God said:
As in how do I in particular watch them or how do you watch them using that site? Ill answer both just in case.

I watch the games on Espn. On the site you need a torrent server like bitTorrent or Azerues. You download the torrent, upload it on the server and download teh games.

Hopefuly this way I might get to see my Utah boys get a run!
yeah i meant on the site but that sounds to hard for me thanks for answering anyway

p.s ak47 is deck

Panthers_God

Juniors
attamarrap said:
yeah i meant on the site but that sounds to hard for me thanks for answering anyway

p.s ak47 is deck

Ohh cmon... I help a brother out and this is how he repays me.

Panthers_God

Juniors
Accroding to that schedule there shouldnt have been a game on today and there was.

Also one of my mates asaid he saw a commercial for the christmas doubel header. If this airs i will be very very happy.

edabomb

First Grade
Panthers_God said:
Accroding to that schedule there shouldnt have been a game on today and there was.

Also one of my mates asaid he saw a commercial for the christmas doubel header. If this airs i will be very very happy.

I wouldn't hold your breath, they didn't show it last season.

It would be an excellent way to spend 5 hours on boxing day though :D

J-Man

Juniors
I hate it when they have double-headers, but only show the first game.

They have all the lead up, but when the first game finishes they show some lame documentary or something boring like poker. Why can't they show both? Is it contractual or something?

Southernsaint

Staff member
J-Man said:
I hate it when they have double-headers, but only show the first game.

They have all the lead up, but when the first game finishes they show some lame documentary or something boring like poker. Why can't they show both? Is it contractual or something?

It's because we're not "Our viewers in Latin America"...

Mr Saab

Referee
Panthers_God said:

i saw that ad, but the ad was broadcast during an NBA game, basically for American viewers.
I have not seen the xmas double advertised for Australian viewers for the 26th of December.
Would love to see it though....2 GREAT games (pistons spurs...lakers heat)