What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Euan aitken injury ?

stg666

Juniors
anyone heard anything ? said on WIN news last night he has had to pull out of U/20s due to knee problem . :?

TheRev

First Grade
he needs to switch sides.. es not stepping anybody on the left.. hes just bashing ppl and pushing them.. just plugging a hole.. age old problem that until we lose its unlikely to change.

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
Only problem is he gets pushed back all the time. He has trouble bending the line. He ain't a big centre

He may not be big but her is very fit and very very strong. Most centres don't average over 100 metres a game and he is averaging over 130 metres a game at an average of 15 runs. And that is without any genuine space. So, I'm not sure where you get the impression he gets pushed back all the time when he is only behind Trent Merrin in terms of hit up metres per game.

He may not be big but her is very fit and very very strong. Most centres don't average over 100 metres a game and he is averaging over 130 metres a game at an average of 15 runs. And that is without any genuine space. So, I'm not sure where you get the impression he gets pushed back all the time when he is only behind Trent Merrin in terms of hit up metres per game.

I was thinking the exact same thing lol, an the fact the kid is still only 19 an it takes three grown men to put him down the kid is a unit an unbelievablely strong.

Coffs dragon

Bench
I sure hope his injury is a quick recovery along the lines of a Matt Cooper type country rep game injury.

64 Dragon

Coach
I don't really know if Aitken has any pace, haven't really seen him in the clear. He takes the ball up hard but doesn't seem to get the ball away very often. Probably playing to instructions. He will only get better.

Kuro

Juniors
The kid is unbelievably strong for his age.. can't wait to see him with a couple more seasons under his belt.

stg666

Juniors
he should be on the right side to start with , and to date he hasn't got the ball with any space ...........that will come .

Hutty1986

Immortal
He's got great leg drive and just needs a bit more footy close to the line and he'll start scoring a few more tries. Very, very solid.

The Cobra

Juniors
I don't really know if Aitken has any pace, haven't really seen him in the clear. He takes the ball up hard but doesn't seem to get the ball away very often. Probably playing to instructions. He will only get better.

Type his name in on Youtube.

Type his name in on Youtube.

Just did this what I found really interesting was the interview posted two weeks ago of euan an it's done by marrys wife I highly advise a watch goes for just over two minutes, very well spoken kid for his age, gonna be cheering this young fella on for many many years to come go you good thing.

hazzbeen

Bench
x2

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Of course its not a genuine injury. Why in earth NRL players would be selected for an age group match is perplexing.

Dinosaur mentality.

jenninga

First Grade
Only problem is he gets pushed back all the time. He has trouble bending the line. He ain't a big centre

Don't agree,pretty happy with his hitups and his defence.Some of his hits in defence have been effective.
Would like to see himwork on his passing game when he feels more confident.

gonz

Juniors

His a right centre but this left centre play will make him even better

Latest posts