What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers

langpark

First Grade
Portugal losing 1-0 at home to Albania in the 70th minute. Loving it!...

Scotland also putting up a decent fight against the Germans it seems...

Big Sam

First Grade
Was the 'Greatest Player in the World' playing?

I note also Greece lost. Another loss next time out and Ranieri should get the punt.

Jimbo

Immortal
Looks like Lewandowski gave poor old Gibraltar a nice 'welcome to Europe'

langpark

First Grade
I note also Greece lost. Another loss next time out and Ranieri should get the punt.
I was hoping to keep that one quiet ;-)

You are joking aren't you? I was his first match! I believe he'll be a good coach in the long run, he tried out a lot of younger players, maybe too much so, I'm sure he'll get the balance right soon...

Big Sam

First Grade
Poms win 2-0 in Basle. Welbeck with two comfortable finishes after great assists by Sterling and Lambert.

Looks like Lewandowski gave poor old Gibraltar a nice 'welcome to Europe'

Weren't exactly rock solid at the back, were they? ;-)

You are joking aren't you?

I'm not. Next games are Finland and N.Ireland. Anything short of 4 points and he should be out.

Last edited:

langpark

First Grade
I'm not. Next games are Finland and N.Ireland. Anything short of 4 points and he should be out.

I agree, four points minimum, but I still wouldn't boot him just yet if it didn't happen. It was always going to be a difficult match, he was using players I'd never heard of, just to test them all out I guess... And at the end of the day, only a penalty decided the match, no need to panic just yet...

With 24 teams this time, it's pretty hard now not to qualify...

Big Sam

First Grade
Dutch lost. So Van Gaal's managed to make two sides shit simultaneously with his move.

Also Iceland 3-0 Turkey was noteworthy.

WireMan

Bench
Dutch lost. So Van Gaal's managed to make two sides shit simultaneously with his move.

Also Iceland 3-0 Turkey was noteworthy.

Iceland had a very good u21 team not long ago, so are going places. The Turkish national team has been on a downward spiral for a while.

Its also funny how much Lvg means to you. Blamed for a defeat of a team he wasn't manager of.
Never mind, you will get over United one day. Maybe.

ggmu

Juniors
Ahead of Valdes easily and before 2 mins ago I had never even heard of Iraizoz lol so can't comment to much but at 33 he would be at long odds to beat out De Gea who at 23 has the chance to hold down the keeper spot of the next decade or so.

Big Sam

First Grade
Dutch lost to Iceland. They are 6 points behind Iceland and Czech Republic already. All that after trailing Borat-stan at halftime on Friday night.

Bring back van Gaal!

Big Sam

First Grade
Ranieri out now!!!

Bz7539FCQAAvHLQ.jpg

Last edited: