What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Euro 2021

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I find myself wanting the poms to win, I have no dislike for Italy, but the poms invented the game, give them one.

some11

Referee
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

IT'S NEVER COMING HOME!

🇮🇹 FORZA ITALIA 🇮🇹

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
5aa87402f96265589e71744fff3523b9.gif

shiznit

Coach
Having those 3 kids taking those last shots is utter nonsense by Southgate…

unfortunately I think England went too negative and invited Italy back into the match after the early goal.

i do think that England are in the cusp of something special with the young talent they have coming through… but they need a manager who tries to win big games instead of trying not to lose them.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I couldn’t actually believe it but I found myself cheering for England in this…

What an apt way for them to lose… literally had the trophy in their fingers and find a way to drop it.

Disgrace that Saka was the one who had to keep them in it, he will have to play his whole career with that hanging over his head.

Danish

Referee
Having those 3 kids taking those last shots is utter nonsense by Southgate…

unfortunately I think England went too negative and invited Italy back into the match after the early goal.

i do think that England are in the cusp of something special with the young talent they have coming through… but they need a manager who tries to win big games instead of trying not to lose them.

wouldn’t picking worse shooters because you are scared of the moment getting to your young stars count as “trying not to lose”?

it’s not southgate’s fault Rashford stutter stepped his way to hitting the post.

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
wouldn’t picking worse shooters because you are scared of the moment getting to your young stars count as “trying not to lose”?

it’s not southgate’s fault Rashford stutter stepped his way to hitting the post.

True but Southgate should have subbed them on earlier to get them warmed up, not at the death where the first touch of the ball is a penalty and you have not been in the game.

Also giving a teenager the most important penalty in his career and England's of the past 60 years... Is geniused