What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

everybody loves Raymond (Faitala Mariner)

Efresh

Coach
There was a game at Kogarah earlier this season and I can’t remember who it was against.

We were on top and RFM fumbled a ball in a certain try scoring position, a try that would have pretty much sealed the game. The opposition then came back and won, but to me it was that moment when RFM went from positive to negative. Before that he was playing strong and looking like a great buy, after that he was bog average.

Maybe it’s just mean reversion but it’s funny how a moment can sum up a season.

Draginzaaar

Bench
There was a game at Kogarah earlier this season and I can’t remember who it was against.

We were on top and RFM fumbled a ball in a certain try scoring position, a try that would have pretty much sealed the game. The opposition then came back and won, but to me it was that moment when RFM went from positive to negative. Before that he was playing strong and looking like a great buy, after that he was bog average.

Maybe it’s just mean reversion but it’s funny how a moment can sum up a season.
North Queensland. Would have put us up 24-6, but we were up by that yesterday.

Been playing/training injured, but has persevered for the team, hence why young Stewart was 18th just in case RFM 's back went out again in the warmup.

He's also a positive influence in the squad, moreso than a few others.
Completely the line of thinking that leads us to the loser seasons we constantly have.

RFM should have done a lot more than he has this year. He comes on for 10 minute cameos and is usually good for a fumble or a penalty. If his body is the excuse why are we keeping him? It’s a convenience signing, so poor. He committed his life to Dogs and obviously wants to be there in mind and spirit.

completely agree that his Cowboys dropped sitter was the start of his downward spiral just like hunt in the gf. Mentally not there.

every year we disappoint as a team and then people want to baselessly defend or talk up our rubbish squad.

cut the dead wood indeed, Flano

Bird
Max
Matt
Lawrie
Rava
Hunt
RFM
Mulheisen

all have played their last game for Dragons if he is a man of his word.

Last edited: