What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

everybody loves Raymond (Faitala Mariner)

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Best game of the year for RFM, in my opinion he must play right hand edge forward.
I know it was probably his best game to date but I would have him in every week......I rate him and like some others that put in yesterday deserves his spot.....the more first grade games they get the better off in the long run we will be...our future is blokes like RFM and unfortunately not the Birds and Lawrie whether we like it or not

justadragon

Bench
I know it was probably his best game to date but I would have him in every week......I rate him and like some others that put in yesterday deserves his spot.....the more first grade games they get the better off in the long run we will be...our future is blokes like RFM and unfortunately not the Birds and Lawrie whether we like it or not
I have no doubt BSE that Lawrie has been a good ambassador for the club and he wears his heart on his sleeve. Yes he has had some moments that were not good off the field, but on the field he is definitely off the pace, he is courageous and puts in but the game has gone past him or at least has started to. Someone said his time may be in SL, that may be the case, Tuitavake deserves a shot, I dont know about Coric he is in a bit of the same mould as Lawrie. Anyway Flanno seems to Like him and Bird, up to him I suppose.

Wolfgang90

Juniors
RFM was excellent and definitely man of the match. Do we start RFM in the backrow and move Leilua to prop/lock?

I actually thought Leilua had one of his better games, especially in the 2nd half where we utilised his attacking game. He threw the pass for Feagai to score. I think it's something we should explore moving forward as he's a damaging ball runner & good passer. He adds a bit of variety to our attack, otherwise it's predictable with Hunt dominating the ball. Maybe he could share some mins with RFM? like a 60min/20min split with RFM then playing some mins at lock?

sammymills

Juniors
I actually thought Leilua had one of his better games, especially in the 2nd half where we utilised his attacking game. He threw the pass for Feagai to score. I think it's something we should explore moving forward as he's a damaging ball runner & good passer. He adds a bit of variety to our attack, otherwise it's predictable with Hunt dominating the ball. Maybe he could share some mins with RFM? like a 60min/20min split with RFM then playing some mins at lock?
they both could have got a lot more offloads away, but it was risky in the pissing rain which was good that they held it. someone else *cough* lomax would have lost his head

maestro1

Bench
Luc should get some time in each game where he plays a bit of a halfback/prop role. I've seen him do it before and he straightens up our attack, goes right to the line and offloads to the Sua, Suli types to slice through. There was a game against the Storm, before he went to the Tigers and he literally played a halfback role for about 20 minutes. He nearly won us that game and Melbourne couldn't contain him. We lost by 2 points.