What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everybody's laughing

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
$1.16 on the Broncos is ridiculous. There is nothing to suggest last weeks problems have been fixed. Get on the Sharks at $5. Has to be value. They might butcher it but at $5 it's worth a punt that they won't.

I'm going to the TAB today. Just way too big odds for a punter like me to ignore :crazy:

johnnyg

Juniors
I'm going down to put $20 on the sharks. Its a win win situation.

Broncos win - Sharks lose - I loose $20 - Im Happy
Sharks win - Broncos lose - I win $100 - Im Happy.

Hanscholo

Bench
Its not really the coach's fault. You have a sh*t forward pack, useless halves, and yes i include lockyer in that. And your outside backs are so far up themselves its a wonder their heads come out of their arseholes long enough to do anything. Letting Hunt go will do wonders for you, I have a feeling he is a bad influence on a lot of your side.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Its not really the coach's fault. You have a sh*t forward pack, useless halves, and yes i include lockyer in that. And your outside backs are so far up themselves its a wonder their heads come out of their arseholes long enough to do anything. Letting Hunt go will do wonders for you, I have a feeling he is a bad influence on a lot of your side.

I appreciate your comments whether its here or on another thread. But you're really are just flogging a dead horse.lol. How the knights doing? And has Brian Smith paid your house a visit?

Last edited:

Ghoulies

Bench
You might appreciate his comments but I don't think too many others do. This nuffy has NFI; just look at his last post in the 'Henjak must be sacked thread' for evidence of that.

Country Bronco

Juniors
You might appreciate his comments but I don't think too many others do. This nuffy has NFI; just look at his last post in the 'Henjak must be sacked thread' for evidence of that.

True. But along with everyone else with half a brain, they want to sink the boot in while the broncos are down. I must admit that our performances over the past two months have been nothing short of embarrassing. Nothing of what he says is of revelance to the problems we have atm. We don't have a sh*t forward pack but we don't have the best in the league either, our halves are representative quality which speaks for itself and our outside backs excluding michaels are just as strong as any other team. This slump comes down to poor attitude, no confidence and not having your best team train or on the park. The team turns around their form and we don't receive comments like hanscholo has made but until then its open season.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member

From an outside view its very hard to work out who's fault it is. Is the coach, players attitude, players ability, recruitment and retention team etc or a combination of these? But to suggest Lockyer is a useless half is absolutely ridiculous, and I'm not sure why I'm bothering to point that out to you. Furthermore, there is no player that supports and encourages his team mates more than Hunt.

nato78

Juniors
Not many,but i've seen my club be accused of not trying before but this is something else,actually i kind of feel sorry for you guys supporting a team who quite clearly don't deserve to be wearing the jersey of a famous club.

Reading those words made me laugh. Made me think .... this guys username, Spartan. You dont deserve that username. Why dont you change it to something more suitable for yourself.

Broncos are playing like crap, no doubt about it. Will it change this week? Heres hoping. Im still of the belief that they have the players to change it in one week. That week might be rd 2 next season though atm :(.

Parramatta are playing really well atm, so its no wonder you and your other troll brothers come out and play.

spartan

Juniors
Thanks.
Be positive and nice of you to contribute,i was beginning to worry this thread may fall off but like a red rag to a bull i guess its here to stay

Hanz Brix

Juniors
throw the broncos in the bin.

who did you beat to play you back into form? sharkies? panfers? lmao

your gonna get a big thumping on friday

wallace the nsw half lmao

garbage garbage garbage.

pile%20of%20garbage.jpg

I take it you're a Dragons fan Hanz? I say, Just Bring It.

Hanz doesn't even care about football. He is a troll who, after getting very little response from racist remarks in Four Corners, has come to try the different club forums. Most have not taken the bait, the sharks are on a couple of pages of insults back and forth though.

Hanz Brix

Juniors
Hanz doesn't even care about football. He is a troll who, after getting very little response from racist remarks in Four Corners, has come to try the different club forums. Most have not taken the bait, the sharks are on a couple of pages of insults back and forth though.

shutup twit.

Broncodr01d

Juniors
So, I've have learnt this about Hanz:

1. NFI about Madden gaming and

2. NFI about rugby league

p.s. Horrible impression of being a troll too ;-)

Broncodr01d

Juniors
For the first time in a long, long, long time we are in the midst of "one of those seasons". We are struggling. Bennett or not, we would be struggling right now I have no doubt. The answer isn't sacking Henjak. I know that for sure.

What is the answer? At the moment, don't know. We are a rabble. We are struggling.

Andrew Johns knew what this felt like ... Lockyer and co now know as well.

Heads up, true Bronco fans will battle on, the others, like some being paid to be a Bronco, will fall to the way side.

Well done Ivan Henjak and to the true Bronco fans who stuck by the team.

Latest posts