What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everybody's laughing

_Johnsy

Referee
I am all for laying the boot into the Broncs whenever I can.

However this thread reeks of a weak turd having a cheap shot when it's not called for. We all know how bad the Broncs are ATM, especially those who support them.

Karma spartan, karma.

JW

Coach
I am all for laying the boot into the Broncs whenever I can.

However this thread reeks of a weak turd having a cheap shot when it's not called for. We all know how bad the Broncs are ATM, especially those who support them.

Karma spartan, karma.

Speaking of cheap shots...

TheBourbonBeast

Juniors
Good post.

Spartan, to come into another team's forum and start a thread like this is in poor taste imho, and I think the mods should treat it accordingly.

Thats the first common-sense thing i've ever heard from a dragons fan. Lock it please, obvious troll is trolling..

Dazzat

First Grade
Definitely a time for Broncos fans to steel themselves ... and remember that no other club can match our finals record over the past 17 years.

Agree, don't even think about sacking Henjak, but he may need to do a Bennett and wield the axe with the support staff. Surely Peter Ryan is under scrutiny.

_Johnsy

Referee
Quite right mate, in my haste I interpreted your post wrong.

Apologies for that.

No probs, hopefully you know that I meant no-one feels a crap loss quite like the true fans, I'll refer to the 70-10 smashing we got in Melbourne 2000.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Good post.

Spartan, to come into another team's forum and start a thread like this is in poor taste imho, and I think the mods should treat it accordingly.

This could turn out to be very character building for the Broncs. You guys will bounce back, though not this season.

Thanks for those kind words mate. I haven't been on this forum very long but I hope that Broncos fans don't post something like this on other teams forums. I'm really enjoying watching the Dragons play this season btw, you must be pleased!

As for our current form, not sure if its lack of trying or if its just the skill level (or lack thereof) of our guys. Even when we were winning at the start of the year our defence was still very bad. Now teams are working us out and improving while we are only moving backwards. We really need to learn how to tackle more effectively, or tackle at all!

spartan

Juniors
It's all in the Attitude,it ain't rocket science,forwards may be amongst the leagues worst but the attitude of the team is all wrong.

Dazzat

First Grade
If he has a job next year....wow

I don't know if you saw Big League this week. They listed the worst five defenders (statistically) for every position, and there was a Broncos (or two) in each - except for Peter Wallace for half.

This is a damning statistic, and surely points to an attitudinal problem across the club.

From a statistics point of view, the chances are pretty slim that you could have so many naturally poor defenders in one club ... attitude, attitude, attitude.

I hope Peter Ryan's got a back-up career skill. I'm thinking a pastry chef ... because he's done very well at producing powder puffs this year!

spartan

Juniors
Maybe but not as good as the henjak must be sacked thread and that's from a broncos fan

saints4ever

First Grade
Heads up Broncos fans,
Like a few have said, this year and your struggles are character building if nothing else. Shallow to hear after a loss like that im sure, but your team is too good to be down for long.

Good luck for the rest of the year (except for a game down the line a wee ways)

Latest posts