What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everyones plans for next season in f7s?

bartman

Immortal
Cheers R69. Our overall squad is very good - if you take an average score per post actually made, Rhinos are second only behind the Pirates.

Can't knock the six teams that have made 5 posts in every match, they deserve their success! But we were only one post away on four occasions - that would've been (on averages) three wins, and we'd be semis bound, and even more hated :lol:

Fix that problem in the off-season and Rhinos will be ready to be stronger for next year.

Mzilikazi

Juniors
I'm very comfortable with being the Manly of F7s. :lol:

That arrangement sounds good to me Matt and Bartman. Want me to recruit some Manly fans to the cause?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Leading the Newcastle Knights (formerly Glebe Dirty Reds) around the park for what should be a vastly improved season. Our scores this season were very good (a few rounds where, though losing, we'd have one against any of the other winning sides of the round), and we'll be looking to get some consistency.

Seano

Juniors
Stepping down as Bunnies Captain (Pistol is now the Boss) and retiring from fulltime posting

griffo346

First Grade
I am considering making a new f7s team however it wont be revealed until after the grand final if you want to know more and interested pm me

however if i cant get it up and going i have had some offers to go and play else where

G

gorilla

I'm going to ref again :lol:

If I can't get a run, I'll..., I'll..., err start posting on 4C ! :roll:

G

gorilla

I'm still waiting to get a ref on a Bag's game, fellahs.....:p

skeepe

Immortal
I'll be sticking with the Raiders for what will be my 3rd full season of F7's, hopefully shooting for back2kcab.

A brief history of skeepe:

After a rocky start with the Sharks way back in 2003 (where I was the only poster on a few occasions!) I tried to get a Raiders team up and running for 2004 only to find it hijacked (not by the current mob!) when I wasn't online for a while... that being the case, I headed on to Souths where Seano, one of the great F7's captains, took me on as we began our run to the finals, eventually bowing out in the Preliminary Final. This year at the Raiders (my 3rd team in 2 and a half seasons) has been an absolute treat, I couldn't have landed at a more talented team.

griffo346

First Grade
i am hoping to get a team ready for the pvp tourney

team is central coast bears come on come all we have 5 confirmed starters so if anyone is interested please come join us

griffo346

greeneyed

First Grade
skeepe said:
I'll be sticking with the Raiders for what will be my 3rd full season of F7's, hopefully shooting for back2kcab.

A brief history of skeepe:

After a rocky start with the Sharks way back in 2003 (where I was the only poster on a few occasions!) I tried to get a Raiders team up and running for 2004 only to find it hijacked (not by the current mob!) when I wasn't online for a while... that being the case, I headed on to Souths where Seano, one of the great F7's captains, took me on as we began our run to the finals, eventually bowing out in the Preliminary Final. This year at the Raiders (my 3rd team in 2 and a half seasons) has been an absolute treat, I couldn't have landed at a more talented team.

Skeepe... you are a champion. At the Raiders, we think you are an integral part of the team... fantastic to have you on the team at your rightful home. Thanks for being part of our team.

Latest posts