What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everyone's Tips This Week

IanG

Coach
How's everyone's tipping gone this weekend so far?

So far I've got 3/6 and yes I tipped the Knights

Risa

Bench
I've got 5/6...the only one I have wrong, I'm so so so ashamed of :( I tipped the Warriors because of our peformance last week #-o

This is the best I've gotten though. If I get 6 I will be stoked, but I'll know that I could have had a perfect round if I had have stuck with us.

Misanthrope

Staff member
3 from 6 as well. I had a crisis of faith and backed New Zealand. Didn't expect Brisbane to get up, and the Cowboys game was a flip of the coin. Got all of today's games right- but they were pretty easy to pick.

Hoping Souths can get up tomorrow to save me some face.

Risa

Bench
I'm tearing my hair out at the moment lol. Parramatta are leading and look like winning, and guess what...that will give me 6/7 and you all know which one I got wrong! AHHHH #-o Never...again!

Kaz

junior
I got 5/7

I ones I got wrong were the Knights & Warriors.

Risa

I was thinking of you when the Knights won, I thought you will be spewing that you tipped against your team.

Risa

Bench
I think I'm more annoyed that I got all of them right and that one wrong. I was hoping I'd get another wrong and it wouldn't be as bad.

Kaz

junior
Risa said:
I think I'm more annoyed that I got all of them right and that one wrong.

Well now you know how I felt 2 weeks ago.

I got 6/7 & the one I got wrong was I tipped the Knights against Parra. :lol:

Risa

Bench
Kaz said:
I got 6/7 & the one I got wrong was I tipped the Knights against Parra. :lol:

That's a little different than tipping against your team! LOL

I hope I'm going to be leading in the work tipping comp now!

thuganomics

Coach
6/7. STUPID EAGLES!!!!
I went for the eagles becuase
1) Bulldogs came off the bye and struggled the week previous
2)Bulldogs will be over confident
3) I had a funny feeling they will win

Razor

Coach
Only 3/7 - I too tipped against the Knights. That's 7 times the past 2 years, and everytime I've tipped against them they've won.

Warriors, Tigers, Manly, and Souths let me down.

mrford61

Juniors
Picked the card.. first time ever :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I actually tried to tip Warriors but couldnt bring myself to do it. I guess I never will. (have never won a tipping comp either!!doh #-o )

But I will never punt on the knights to win either, I reckon I would put the mocker on them.

Gooba

Juniors
After a quiet 6 months my first post! YAY!!

This week i tipped 5/7 i got broncos game wrong and cowboys game wrone. But i made it up by putting $20 on the knights for the win and collected $87.50 go me!!!! :D

BTW my name is andrew but everyone calls me gooba. i live in Thirlmere south of campbelltown and love the mighty knights!!! and im 16 years of age.
GO THE MIGHTY KNIGHTS!!

MC DUI

Juniors
6/7 for me this week.

First time I tip the frigging Bunnies and they let me down, that's it no more tipping those fluffy bastards anymore :evil:

keeney

First Grade
who tips against their team honestly, particularly when its the knights, who ALWAYS win when they shouldn't

les norton

First Grade
5/7....seems to be a similar story with the rosters and the cowboys....and a big welcome to goobabanasik!!!! Not sure i get the name but hey to each their own...

I'm slowly catching sam...I'll get ya, ya lil' bugger...

Samwise

Bench
les norton said:
5/7....seems to be a similar story with the rosters and the cowboys....and a big welcome to goobabanasik!!!! Not sure i get the name but hey to each their own...

I'm slowly catching sam...I'll get ya, ya lil' bugger...

haha never!!! i'm a runaway tipping machine. watch me go!! woot woot!!

got 5/7 this week too. got the roosters and the sharks wrong. i actually tipped against the knights but changed my mind at the last minute. couldnt bring myself to do it. lol

Latest posts