What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex-Dragon Tool Talking dribble!

Mr Red

First Grade
i fail to see why he needed to comment at all - he should at least wait until the end of the season to comment, that way he doesnt look like a tool if we do manage a premiership

saints_fireup

Juniors
Let's see. Boyd, Hornby, Soward and Young (or Fien).

Personally, I think those players easily match the ability of their opposite numbers from the top clubs.

He's denigrating the team as part of his agenda against Bennett.

Godz Illa

Coach
That paper also published nude photos of a Pauline Hanson lookalike that looked nothing like Pauline Hanson.

Keep the Telecrap off the forum!

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Now is a good time to get negative press as it will fire the boys up even more. The more "Choking" headlines they get the better as it just add fuel to the fire and these guys will come out with plenty of it come Friday.

Before when they were topping the comp and getting negative press it was harsh. I have never seen a team at the top cop so much negative press in my life. When the Storm, Manly and now Dogs lead the comp it's all good stories about how well they have been all year. When Saints get their it's all BS about them being arrogant. The Storm were so arrogant the last 3 years it's not funny.

big pat

Coach
if they can't lift themselves after that woeful effort on saturday night, then they don't deserve to be there.

_Johnsy

Referee
"Tallis predicted the Dragons' premiership drought would continue if the team did not lift."

No sh*t Einstein, we have been beaten soundly the last 3 games. He a smart fella that Tallis

Ribs

Bench
"I respect what they have achieved this season, but in the end they haven't achieved anything"

What?

Dave Q

Coach
He has been coaching Souths forwards this year and there have been plenty of occasions where they havent owned up so I am not sure that he can speak authoritatively about the dragons.

Just about every Souths fan I know would have rather we made the finals than beat the Saints last weekend.

Tallis isnt the only "personality" to shoot from the hip. It drives me crazy!

He should be discussing the double-training of the Dragons at the moment and how that has been effecting their second half performances.

big pat

Coach
one of the reasons i don't like monday night footy,nothing intelligent ever comes out of his mouth, i would rather see wendell's moon than that pricks head.

TheRev

Coach
I agree our spine is not as strong as the other clubs, I keep saying that our personnal is not in the same category of the top clubs (and I did an analyse to show how many more origin and international stars the other clubs had).

However Tallis's article is mostly just rubbish, im really starting to enjoy the bad press now, its the kind of thing that 'might' galvanize us.

SilentAssassin

Juniors
Has he ever made any positive comments about the Dragons? He always seems to give it to them.

I'm not sure how he ever got that job. Can't stand listening to him. Has to be far and away the worst commentator. Thats saying something because their a lot of ordinary ones out there.

big pat

Coach
i know when i have watched a couple of cowboy games, he and braybrook are so boring, i end up giving it the flick.

watatank

Coach
I think our spine is solid, one of the main reasons we have gone so well this season is the structure that has been established between Boyd, Soward, Hornby and Young/Fien. At least one of them has to step up though so we can be more than "solid" but we've got Soward who has shown he can do so.

tevoro

First Grade
Umm... so what have the rabbits done this season?
Oh yeah, they missed the 8 again.

Latest posts