What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex-panther releasing the videos

Wish I could be caught up as being a participant in a sex scandal fillum. I'd definately want it filmed because no one would believe me. There would have to be drugs involved.

51wKgK9uZeL.jpg

60 capsules!!!

Is Mrs. Quigs ready for this fillum???

Maccas4177

Juniors
Wish I could be caught up as being a participant in a sex scandal fillum. I'd definately want it filmed because no one would believe me. There would have to be drugs involved.

51wKgK9uZeL.jpg
Hope they don’t get caught in your throat. You’ll end up with a stiff neck....
I’ll see myself out!

Inferno

Coach
Interesting to see how this plays out.

Facebook is known to be notoriously hard to deal with in relation to providing evidence for criminal offence matters based outside America.

That is when the NRL will force you to stand down till the proceedings are finished. Definitely doesn't mean they won't suspend you. Walker isn't facing any charge carrying close to 11 years and he's still getting 3 months.

I reckon any offence involving a female and you'll be gone for a decent stint.

Macquarie sports radio were saying this only tip of the iceberg, Greenberg will have to be consistent on this

snout

First Grade
So would fall into the Greenberg judge and jury section.

God help him.
Toddie handles all these issues with consistency.

He does nothing but talk tough for a week or 3 while he garners what all the usual media heads are saying on the matter.
Then he follows suit - that way he has their support on the back page.

Chimp

Bench
Ch7 have named CHN as the bulldogs player who has been interviewed by the integrity unit.

Surely

Post Whore
If I was a player these days I'd be filming all my sexual encounters, just in case someone pulls the old I never consented to it story.

AJB1102

First Grade
NRL players should carry consent forms on a night out.

So just write your name at the top. Tick the boxes of all the things you're keen on like head stomping, filming and showing my entire footy club, shadow boxing, several team mates (coach loves us working together), fingering my bum, you know the usual stuff. Okay sweet now just sign there, I'll pop it on instagram and we can get underway.

taipan

Referee
Toddie handles all these issues with consistency.

He does nothing but talk tough for a week or 3 while he garners what all the usual media heads are saying on the matter.
Then he follows suit - that way he has their support on the back page.

Except the Commission made the decision, after legal/club consultations.He was the messenger in the end.
Any numpty in his right mind could not have let the continuing off field stuff ups continue ,without the NRL being seen to come down hard.

Card Shark

Immortal
Bloody oath a stand needs to be made.

Sponsors & TV / media rights keep the game alive, bring in the big $. Stop us from losing more & more Holmes’.

If sponsors & TV / media companies don’t have customers, us fans, they pay less (or worse, nothing).

Players want a share of the game’s income but some are terrible for its marketability. They as individuals need to pay for it HARD until the message gets through!

King Ben

Juniors
NRL players should carry consent forms on a night out.

So just write your name at the top. Tick the boxes of all the things you're keen on like head stomping, filming and showing my entire footy club, shadow boxing, several team mates (coach loves us working together), fingering my bum, you know the usual stuff. Okay sweet now just sign there, I'll pop it on instagram and we can get underway.

You joke but every popular male musician has consent forms ready whenever they take a bird back to their hotel.

Quigs

Immortal
I know that I take out consent forms everytime I go out. Never had to use them mind you, but as a precaution I always take them.

I have them stashed right next to my signed 'Do not resuscitate' declaration form.

Got to cover all bases in this modern day and age.

Latest posts