What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex Storm Players

MONY

Juniors
Just wanted to start a thread about ex Storm players and their performances for their new clubs....a few I would like to comment on are as follows...please add if u wish:

Steven Bell - was one of Manly's best in round 1, looked dangerous from what i saw even though i didnt watch the game.

Matt Orford - Fairly average performance, didnt come up with the right plays more often than not.

Kirk Reynoldson - the bloke deadset got belted everytime he ran the ball. Was one of the Knights worst forwards and was outplayed by the younger blokes.

Mitchell Sargeant - Played very well imo, was dominant up front and really took it to the broncs forwards.

Oh and Tasesa Lavea isnt doing all that much in Auckland for the Blues...

Please add any others I havent listed.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I was talking about defense. You should put you 2nd fav player on your "Over-rated players of the year" list.

MONY

Juniors
does anyone know how the ESL players are going...... Bai, Swain, Williams (does he still play), Bawden (likewise)

MONY said:
does anyone know how the ESL players are going...... Bai, Swain, Williams (does he still play), Bawden (likewise)

Bai -> Won two ESL championships with 2 different teams. (Also WCC) :D
Swain -> I'm sure he has retired.
Williams -> definately retired.
Bawden -> retired many Moons ago.

Reynoldson was very average - in hindsight I reckon he is spewing that he left Storm.

I thought Swain was still playing ???.

Surandy

Bench
Whatuira did well on the weekend.

Dustin Cooper? Did he even play?

Ben MacDougall? Last I heard he was homesick.

shadow grinder

First Grade
griffo346 said:
as a panther fan im keen to see how well crossman faired on the weekend can people tell me?

he was alright. made a few mistakes..but other then that it wasnt anything special...was ahrd to get down on the ground a few times tho. will improve tho as the season goes along.

MONY

Juniors
Crossman was awesome, played very well against the big warriors forward pack.... one of the only guys who sent them backwards...

Swain plays for Hull....interested to see how he is going cause of all that hoo haa about whether Smith would be better than him imo he is.

Whatuira is one of the form centres of the comp..... would have been nice to see his potential a few years back

Alex Chan anyone know how hes going??

MONY said:
Swain plays for Hull....interested to see how he is going cause of all that hoo haa about whether Smith would be better than him imo he is.
Same as the Hoo Haa about keeping Cronk or Orford. I know which one I'd rather have.

Latest posts