What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex Storm Players

Surandy

Bench
griffo346 said:
as a panther fan im keen to see how well crossman faired on the weekend can people tell me?

Storm voted him as their player of the week. Not sure of their criteria or basis of voting though.

MONY

Juniors
exactly Crossman was outstanding....dont know how people came up with the thought of him playing just "ok"....... oh well we all have different opinions i guess......

he looks a lot like donnelly on the field.. with his shaved head now :)

Yea they look alike. :lol:

After seeing the reply:
Crossman played better than OK. Gave away 2 + penalties and made a couple of errors that I remember initially more than his good play.

I'd like to think Crossman and Croker tried too hard to impress and should calm down abit for our next game.

Surandy said:
Storm voted him as their player of the week. Not sure of their criteria or basis of voting though.

A deserving award also. Having re-seen the game.

Not my player of the week but if you take away the 2-3 penalties conceeded and the odd dropped ball b\did very very well.

girvie

Staff member
He never played for the Storm but Billy Ngawini has been named 18th man for Canterbury this weekend. He was with the Bears last year. It will be interesting to see how he goes if he gets on the field.

MONY

Juniors
hows Tautara and Davui going..... Davui will get a call up to first grade i reckon with the Bulldonkeys being sh*thouse

Spike

First Grade
Semi Taduala (sp?) is still playing for Wakefield in the ESL

Marty Turner is back playing in the QLD cup

roopy

Referee
Dustin Cooper played second row in the Knights Premier League side. He is named in the same position this week - but he was terrible.

Reynoldson was the worst Knights player last week, but for some reason he is in the starting side this week.

Richard Swain is still playing (and I think still the captain) at Hull. We all know Stephen Kearney has just returned from his stint in Hull.

Ben Roarty played for Huddersfield before transferring to Cas Tigers.

Semi Tads , as previously mentioned is with Wakefield Trinity.

Aaron Moule is now running around with Salford.

Keith Mason is still running around in the SuperLeague, not sure which club though.

Paul Rauhihi (he's still ex-Storm right?) as we all know went to SuperLeague also.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Swain is playing for Hull. Is out injured at the moment (not uncommon for him whilst he's been in england)

Williams is playing for London (they got hammered at the weekend)

girvie

Staff member
MONY said:
hows Tautara and Davui going..... Davui will get a call up to first grade i reckon with the Bulldonkeys being sh*thouse
Davui scored 5 tries in 2 nrl trials for the Dogs.

Tevita Metuisela has been selected on a 6-man bench for the Wests Tigers this week. It will be interesting to see how he goes if he gets on the field.

MONY

Juniors
yeh i saw that too Girvie..... Metuisela had some big wraps on him at the Rooters and the Storm