What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex-Tigers playing 2014 finals

super_coach

First Grade
Except for Teo, all the x Tigers players running around the past month were just fringe FGers. They were not game breakers, just depth signings and probably no better than the players we already have. Maybe they looked a little better because they were playing in better sides, but put them in our side and most of them would just plod

Tiger05

First Grade
Except for Teo, all the x Tigers players running around the past month were just fringe FGers. They were not game breakers, just depth signings and probably no better than the players we already have. Maybe they looked a little better because they were playing in better sides, but put them in our side and most of them would just plod

I think we also should remember what a dog Teo was. We don't want players like that.

I like Mitch Brown and Lote but they weren't exactly any better or worse than when they were with us.

Dogmatix

Juniors
Auva'a said in a recent newspaper story that he had a 2 year deal with Souths so still has 1 more year to go

Lote has looked like a different player with Souths this year. Congratulations to him on winning the premiership with them.

A side note, his successes this year has got to be credential toward the claims that our S&C department is f**ked.

macnaz

Staff member
Lote has looked like a different player with Souths this year. Congratulations to him on winning the premiership with them.

A side note, his successes this year has got to be credential toward the claims that our S&C department is f**ked.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

You don't agree Mac? He went from being perpetually injured with us to playing virtually all year for Souths and finding another level in the finals. He turned back the clock, the only thing that was missing was the Broncos jersey.

macnaz

Staff member
You don't agree Mac? He went from being perpetually injured with us to playing virtually all year for Souths and finding another level in the finals. He turned back the clock, the only thing that was missing was the Broncos jersey.

Im not totally disagreeing .. just some injuries Lote had where unavoidable. Besides that its just bringing up all ground thats been done to death thats all ;)

DanOz

Juniors
I think we also should remember what a dog Teo was. We don't want players like that.

I like Mitch Brown and Lote but they weren't exactly any better or worse than when they were with us.

Always liked Teo. I would have him back in a heartbeat. Don't care what anyone else thinks.

Teo wasn't much when we had him,one week he would play the next 6 games he would go missing,but credit where credit is due he added plenty of aggression to Souths pack,finally reached his potential.

ShanghaiCharlie

Juniors
Teo wasn't much when we had him,one week he would play the next 6 games he would go missing,but credit where credit is due he added plenty of aggression to Souths pack,finally reached his potential.

Sounds like Sironen or Blair...

Teo has turned into a very good first grader.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Teo's performances (or lack of) in his last year with us were utterly disgraceful. He is a dog.

You may be 100% right with this Hybrid but I now start to wonder if it is not the West Tigers fault some of our players have not reached their full potential. Teo has been impressive this year while Blair for example hasn't played as well as he could while with us. I think a hard nosed coach might be the solution (in some cases). I hope Taylor takes on that role....

Basically some players will only play as hard as they are pushed by their coach and I think this has been a downfall for the club for a while.

Last edited: