What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expansion could upset close competition

Mortar

Juniors
Just another excuse to try and drive down the the highly justified price Rugby League should recieve. These scumbags will do anything and everything to get it cheaply.

After reading Uates article in RLW I can;t help but think what talent lies in the Pacific Islands waiting to be tapped by a NRL and RLIF with vision

The kids a freak, on average most of them are a lot shorter then 6'0 I am afraid.

People seem to have vision of villages full of Uate's throwing around coconuts which is laughable....

Have a look at the PNG its like watching under 10's V under 10's they are that tiny.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Most Fijians (not the indo-fijians), Samoans etc I have met are certainly no midgets! Most RL players are less than 1.9m tall and it is their weight/structure that is more important in relation to their height. Whilst a country like PNG may struggle to find 6ft+ props they certainly don't for the backs, hooker etc. What they lack is good skills development from 12years upwards.