What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expansion Team Names

Geez you're lucky he didn't end up taing that 5 year deal huh silverdale?

Yes, I don’t mind losing with an incompetent coach appointed on the Matey like sheens, but losing with ciraldo would not give us an excuse.

Although smug far north, you’d have to cut your squad into two lots to manage it.

You might have to make do with 3rd and 4th place for a season.

Won’t be easy.

Actually, you could just play against each other in the Gf and the rest of the NRL be marketed as second division.

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
Yes, I don’t mind losing with an incompetent coach appointed on the Matey like sheens, but losing with ciraldo would not give us an excuse.

Although smug far north, you’d have to cut your squad into two lots to manage it.

You might have to make do with 3rd and 4th place for a season.

Won’t be easy.

Actually, you could just play against each other in the Gf and the rest of the NRL be marketed as second division.
This can still be a reality, (an all penrith GF)
even then with your board still in power, i don't see the tigers leaving 17th spot, not until the 18th team comes in..... and then they're 18th..

This can still be a reality, (an all penrith GF)
even then with your board still in power, i don't see the tigers leaving 17th spot, not until the 18th team comes in..... and then they're 18th..
We’d still manage 19th with 18 options with this board.

Turn the maths world on its head.

“E NRL = WT rooted “ in accordance with this new theory and discovery.

Lee H and Pascoe fly to Geneva as joint Nobel prize winners.

Last edited: