What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*expletive deleted*

reptar

Juniors
Did anyone else hear what Clinton said to the ref when he ruled that Tyran Smith had knocked the ball out of the Dragon player's hands and it was to be a drop out?

I heard it on the Foxtel broadcast... rather clearly! hahaha... I wonder if they leave it in the replays.

Poida_Raider

Bench
haha go clinton!!
honestly, you hear that sorta stuff all the time, cricket, rugby union and league, and maybe thats it?! but i always have a chuckle when i hear it, dont really know why, maybe cause its funny?

reptar

Juniors
Poida_Raider said:
haha go clinton!!
honestly, you hear that sorta stuff all the time, cricket, rugby union and league, and maybe thats it?! but i always have a chuckle when i hear it, dont really know why, maybe cause its funny?

Yeah, exactly, I found it quite amusing.. not that he said it.. but the referee's reaction to it. Pulled him and Germ aside and just explained his decision - didn't even say "don't speak like that!"

We should probably be glad that Clinton didn't have the ball at the time! :lol:

Montz

Juniors
reptar said:
Poida_Raider said:
haha go clinton!!

We should probably be glad that Clinton didn't have the ball at the time! :lol:

Haha so true!

reptar

Juniors
It was - Tyran knocked the ball out as part of the attempt at tackle.. not his fault the ball carrier wasn't holding onto it properly.

Raider_69

Post Whore
thats what i said
what ever happened to securing the ball? now days thats a forgotten skill

Latest posts