What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exposing the myth of the Rooster....

Moffo

Referee
Generalissimo Stalin said:
Moffo said:
cogburn and stalin...id say your combined IQ's would struggle to rise above the average temperature in the Antarctic

Thank you

:roll: :roll: i'm afraid they haven't developed a system that could measure yours moffo but i heard some kindergartens kids are close though

Living in the Kremlin as you do, id assume they gave you a position of power singuarly due to your unique ability to be a turd masher

rossy

Juniors
Oz Yid's Tigers said:
and to think it really only took 27 yrs between 75 and 02 to for these spastics to buy a comp and by sun arvo they'd have bought 1 comp in 30 yrs despite spending enough on players (*edit*) to bail the entire 3rd world out of debt

The Dogs went 38 years without one between 42 & 80... and your mob have gone 35 years, Sharks have just hit 37, the Bunnies 33 & the Bears 80! Looks like they're doing better than average, eh? Since we've won 12 premiership in 96 years that's one every eight years... Not bad at all really. :)

Moffo

Referee
Generalissimo Stalin said:
Moffo said:
cogburn and stalin...id say your combined IQ's would struggle to rise above the average temperature in the Antarctic

Thank you

:roll: :roll: i'm afraid they haven't developed a system that could measure yours moffo but i heard some kindergartens kids are close though

cat02.gif
cat02.gif
cat02.gif
cat02.gif

Latest posts