What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F.A.O. Vodka . . .

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
Hi, i just wondered if you could ask for permission from sidhe, hes, etc... that you could let us english people know what we are kind of getting from the game yeah.

I am not speaking out of turn here i hope but like its bad for us lot over in england that super league teams are officially in it, but we dont know anything about what we can expect from the 12 teams that "resemble" the ESL teams.

People in aus are ok you see, they have got the announcements of their stadiums and players and international teams etc... but what have we english got so far? ? ? No announcement on which team members are in, and how many, it hasnt been confirmed that GB are in it, and if they are it hasnt been confirmed that they have got their real names and stuff like that and i heard that stadiums which "resemble" english stadia are in it, but which ones.

I dont mean to labour the point but us lot over here are eager to find out about what we can play on the game because im not dissing NRL for 1 minute but its more appealing to control and select own teams (e.g. from england).

Please shed some light on this, i would be very appreciative.

phantom ^_^

Juniors
I believe there is a press release planned that will be almost entirely related to your concerns Gaz - Mario mentioned it would likely appear "Early" september. That's now :)

Could be any day! :D

Mario

Juniors
Yes, a press release detailing UK distribution and the situation with the SuperLeague will be made in the coming weeks.

Latest posts