What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F*ck You Tim Sheens And F*ck Off Ben Teo!!

Anyone remember Head in the 2005 ANZAC Day game? dying stages he sets up a classic try to tie it up then converts from the sideline to win it. Someone this good under pressure should be out there to snatch victory for us.

N.C.

Juniors
Anyone remember Head in the 2005 ANZAC Day game? dying stages he sets up a classic try to tie it up then converts from the sideline to win it. Someone this good under pressure should be out there to snatch victory for us.

Remember it like it was yesterday...

aids

Bench
unless was is injured head's is a 80 minute player and your first choice attacking kicker.
the other rabble are having problems finding the line from a penalty

WTF 7

juniors
and theres a lot more players who i wish would go

you could make a new franchise with these dicks

i think we need a brian smith style clean out starting with the coaching staff,

Perth Tiger

Bench
also whats the go with us being so kick happy?? ive never seen a team kick so often whilst in the opposition 20 on the 2nd and 3rd tackle as often as we do. im still to see a result from this apart from:

* 20 meter restart
* 90m try to the opposition

we have easily taken over st.george as the DUMBEST team in the comp

Too right!

The amount of times i have said 'why the f**k would you kick it' this year has been unbelievable

TimmyB

Juniors
Iwouldn't say f**k you sheens for hooking Head, I'd say it for not doing it earlier.

That was one of the poorest performances I've seen from a Tigers' halfback since Prince days. At least Morris tries to create. Whilst Head has ben good generally, he didn't even get his hands on the foootball today. He deserved no better than he got.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Head's being playing in a dinner suit for two seasons, he knows he needs to take the line on as well as simply distributing the ball and kicking but won't because he knows one big tackle on him and his knee goes - that's it.

It's a tough one for the bloke - but also the main reason the Dragons gave him the punt, unless he can take on the line he is simply one dimensional.

tiger_nick

Bench
Are we the worst team at taking field goals in the NRL? Madunit can you work out the stats as to how many games we've lost by 1 compared to how many we've won, my bet would be about 4:1.

Everytime we're set for a field goal the opposition seems to get to us with ease and we end up running it. We are an absolute shambles in this regard. You almost need the Benny Hill theme music to it.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Head's being playing in a dinner suit for two seasons, he knows he needs to take the line on as well as simply distributing the ball and kicking but won't because he knows one big tackle on him and his knee goes - that's it.

It's a tough one for the bloke - but also the main reason the Dragons gave him the punt, unless he can take on the line he is simply one dimensional.

He ran the ball last night.

chopsy_05

Juniors
Iwouldn't say f**k you sheens for hooking Head, I'd say it for not doing it earlier.

That was one of the poorest performances I've seen from a Tigers' halfback since Prince days. At least Morris tries to create. Whilst Head has ben good generally, he didn't even get his hands on the foootball today. He deserved no better than he got.

Morris tries to create? Have a look at the try assist stats between Head and Morris and then take into consideration how many games Head has had this year. I'm shocked anytime Morris passes.

matty-ducati

Juniors
Are we the worst team at taking field goals in the NRL? Madunit can you work out the stats as to how many games we've lost by 1 compared to how many we've won, my bet would be about 4:1.

Everytime we're set for a field goal the opposition seems to get to us with ease and we end up running it. We are an absolute shambles in this regard. You almost need the Benny Hill theme music to it.

because we are f**ked and wait to the last tackle every time for the field goal, a number of times we been in good position yet we wait n wait n wait, catch em out early!

wombat68

Juniors
you blokes have got to get rid of that f**k wit bryce gibbs...he costs the tiges badly, that Laurie bloke went great, I'd be making sure he's signed up for a while( not that that means jack sh*te these days!)
Head needs the backing of the coach. Morris is a park footballer at best.

brook

First Grade
I have been one of Gibbs biggest critics over the last couple of years but on Friday he was one of the few out there who actually seemed to care if we won or not.

T'eo on the other hand...