What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F&*k Fitzgerald

Gronk

Staff member
Wagonator said:
Thats all I wanted to say.

Its the same squad that were minor premiers last year. So just how exactly is DF to blame for these highly paid professionals playing like dopes ? Don't play the change of coach card either because Newcastle, Canberra & Penrith seem to be coping just fine.

Slimy Eel

Juniors
Did you see him play in the 1977 GF on fox1 today.........
That how I would like to remember him.
Have to agree with Wagonator..Straight to the point

zuke

Juniors
I can understand the frustration of the guy. Minor premiers to second last in the space of 9 months. Fitzy isn't totally to blame, however, he isn't blameless either. What is the story with the retention policy? Morris and Marsh being shopped around to other clubs. Morrisson to Bradford. How about the replacements Fitzy??? One problem. We won't have a five-eight next year. Who's going to cover Morrisson's departure? I hear that Asotasi is being strongly linked with the roosters. I forgot we do have one of the best props in the business. Mick Vella!!!!

One good decision. Sacking Smith. Should have been done earlier though.

It's going to be a long 2007 if you continue with the ridiculous decisions of who is signed and who is let go. Good to see all the other sides improving this year and Parra playing like absolute sh*te. Crowd should be huge tomorrow night!!!! Congratulations for doing a great job Fitzy. Keep up the good work.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
zuke said:
I can understand the frustration of the guy. Minor premiers to second last in the space of 9 months. Fitzy isn't totally to blame, however, he isn't blameless either. What is the story with the retention policy? Morris and Marsh being shopped around to other clubs. Morrisson to Bradford. How about the replacements Fitzy??? One problem. We won't have a five-eight next year. Who's going to cover Morrisson's departure? I hear that Asotasi is being strongly linked with the roosters. I forgot we do have one of the best props in the business. Mick Vella!!!!

One good decision. Sacking Smith. Should have been done earlier though.

It's going to be a long 2007 if you continue with the ridiculous decisions of who is signed and who is let go. Good to see all the other sides improving this year and Parra playing like absolute sh*te. Crowd should be huge tomorrow night!!!! Congratulations for doing a great job Fitzy. Keep up the good work.
:clap: well said been there to long time for a change and i dont mean just the playing roster

Slimy Eel

Juniors
Fitzy does not instill an air of stability, professionalism or a history of winning. You tell me what he has done that suggest otherwise??????

blx

Juniors
this club has gone nowhere since d&%wad Fitzy has been at the helm and wont be going anywhere until he's gone.

over the years he has made some of the most absurd decisions that have set this club back a few pegs.

his most recent bunch of hair raising calls only serves to build up his case for THE most pathetic administrator the club has ever had!

redeel

Juniors
Fitz is about money ,he makes it for the Leagues club and blows it on over priced plyrs re the canterbury 4 etc, and b4 any one says the coach had abig hand in signing them, who signed the cheque? fitz still has the last say

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Its dead set easy to make a sh*tload of money with all the pokies and the way gamblers love to pump their pay packets into them.

Takes no skill whatsoever.

Eelementary

Post Whore
He comes out and says that he wants to block Moimoi from fulfilling his dream of playing for New Zealand. But why hasn't he come out and said, "Hindmarsh, Tahu, Grothe - you're not playing for NSW because we need you more. Make up some injury excuse or something,"?

:crazy:

:sarcasm:

:shock:

:?

:cool:

Stagger eel

Staff member
does anyone know for sure that it was Fitzys decision and not someone else's..or is it easy to assume, because it was Fitzy who announced it to the press that he won't be released?

Hellsy

Immortal
Yeah me neither UTE.

I still dislike Fitzy, but not based solely on the Fui issue

THis thread to me was started with no purpose, if you are going to make a rash statement at least have the decency to out your reasons behind it.
I don't disagree or agree but I think something more that 'f**k fitzgerald - thats all I want to say' would have been fitting to start discussions