What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

f**k you Gal...

Griffoshark66

First Grade
...for ruining footy. There were chances for Hodges and Thurston to have their teeth knocked out tonight but it just simmered into a AFL style f**kfest.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
It is interesting that they (those in charge) have got the message through about punching but we are still seeing shoulder charges.

The Popper

Bench
Nev Charlton....bloody good prop. Known in those days as the best prop never to play for Australia. Harry Bath was, of course, a legend. First of the ball playing props.

island pro

Juniors
I get what you are saying. Ever since Gals origin punches everyone is too scared to throw one. Would have liked to see Hodges on his backside one day.

taipan

Referee
John Sattler and his rearranged jaw says hi!
Move on ,its not the X at night.:sarcasm:

carinashark

First Grade
Gal is a god. Why? Because he puts up with all dumb asses that bag him out on here. Shark supporters, yeah right.

Card Shark

Immortal
Gal is a god. Why? Because he puts up with all dumb asses that bag him out on here. Shark supporters, yeah right.

Carina, I agree with what you are saying but Gal does need to have a look at himself & his role in the team.

He's not 24 anymore. He needs to accept a lesser role but try & make it more quality.

carinashark

First Grade
I see your point. He has to re define his role. But seriously he puts in , and would walk into any other team on a red carpet.

Latest posts