What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

f**kING REFS!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
There's a bit of fun to be had with these doggs supporters. They've latched onto Pritchard's article now in 'The Strip' thread in the NRL forum.

A couple of them are tying themselves up in knots over the 'technicalities'.

The opportunity was too good to pass up so I asked: "Morrin ended up bringing Creagh down. Was Morrin was committed to the tackle, or was he taking out a defender?"

lol

BILLYA-BULLDOG

Juniors
GET OVER IT
SAINTS had enough ball to win the game twice over & even ben creagh blamed himself for not locking up the ball enough.Theres no way we shouldve won but did saints lost the game more than we won it.
Morris dropped the bomb for last try
NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELVES

big pat

Coach
Willow said:
There's a bit of fun to be had with these doggs supporters. They've latched onto Pritchard's article now in 'The Strip' thread in the NRL forum.

A couple of them are tying themselves up in knots over the 'technicalities'.

The opportunity was too good to pass up so I asked: "Morrin ended up bringing Creagh down. Was Morrin was committed to the tackle, or was he taking out a defender?"

lol
only problem is they got the last laugh.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
big pat said:
only problem is they got the last laugh.
No denying the result pat.

I'm not sure if they're laughing though. Its extraordinary the lengths some dogs fans are going to to make themselves feel better.

Latest posts