What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F M D!!! : The Shining Prick Is Staying

scottie b

Juniors
Nice comeback, took some time coming up with that one?

Still waiting for the explaination regarding your "They have acheived more with less" comment. That still makes no sense

Just because I decide not to fill threads with the same old tired comments every other day doesn't mean i'm hiding. I only contribute my thoughts when the lunatics try running the asylum and come up with utter rubbish with no feasible alternatives to what's happening.

I believe that Sheens remains our best option at coach as there's no guarantee of any other coach able to come in and bring immediate success. What do we do then, change coaches every other year ? As I said, the players were wanting him to stay and that's good enough for me.

Tigerm

First Grade
Just heard on the news that Tim Sheens has turned down the Panthers big $$ offer and will be staying at the Weststigers for a further 3 years.
How can and how does anyone with such a lame and dismal record such as his not only get re-signed but re-signed for 3 more horrible f**king years. :crazy: This club is f**ked:x

This is really mind blowing stuff,, perhaps even other things were blown to for this choice to be made :( im totally over this club.
f**k

Tigerm

First Grade
You idiots make me laugh.

The club was a joke when Sheens came in. He got rid of the crap infesting the joint and looked to set up for future success with an emphasis on nurturing the young talent coming through. He's won a premiership, went damned close again in 2010, and has a good shot again this year.

Even if he left now, the work he has done will ensure the club continues to be successful in the immidiate future. Still, some of you would rather swap him for Elliot, Brown, Potter, Stuart, or some other less experienced and knowledgeable coach. Give me a break, other than Bennett there is no better coach available.

If his re-signing means the idiot fringe that would have him go elsewhere, end up walking away from the club themselves, then I count that as just another good thing he's done for the club.

Don’t leave an arse stain on the door as you leave.
I am only new, but I haven't come across you before??????? f**k off goose boy, assuming you have balls?

Tigerm

First Grade
Macknob,

How are the Storm going this year? Yet to make the finals yet to win the comp.

No you're right Cartwright has done wonders at the Coast. Consistent alright, continue to joke in the finals. How are they going this year knob? and they signed him last year for 5 years. Lucky you're not a Titans fan, unlucky for us.

Still haven't explained the done more with less comment fu*kwit. You really do know nothing about the game.

Rather than the normal same old keyboard name calling of Sheens, who would your realistic replacement have been ?

Gus, couldn't agree more but unfortunately the idiot fringe are all bluster. They won't go anywhere because they're not happy unless they've got something to cry about. Reek will still be here for years to come and Macknob well he'll just get his mum to keep squeezing his neck so the shit coming from him continues. The club would be a hellavua lot better off without these "supporters".

Nothing wrong with constructive criticism at all but put up some alternatives you idiots so we can complain about your crap ideas
Did you have a point or are you pissed?

Last edited:

super_coach

First Grade
We had a big chance to put some bite back into the joint, now we are stuck with another three years of lame duck selections and players that are unaccountable for their form. We are now back in the dark ages. What happens when we come up with yet another loss this weekend, we cheer because the great man has signed again---people wonder why we only feature in the big games every five or more years!!! Get used to Ryan on the bench and Moltz at fullback, lucky Rowdy Lawrence being groomed for the front row next year. People loved Hitler and look what happened their

ShanghaiCharlie

Juniors
Sheens' coaching record since he left Canberra speaks for itself. It is absolutely woeful. What a massive step backwards for us. Get this clown out of here. Maybe two finals appearances in about 12 or 13 years....

Beau Ryan will be smiling tonight and having a quiet one. So will Fulton, Gibbs, Heighno, Lui, Payton and the rest of his underperforming favourites. Fitzy and Morris will have one for the memories.

f**k!

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I said, the players were wanting him to stay and that's good enough for me.

Players backing the coach, now there's a shock. :roll:

Penrith players also wanted Elliot to stay, is that good enough for their fans?

I do believe we needed a fresh change as I think we are stale, but the call has been made and it's really unsurprising. Sheens has alot of pulling power, too much IMO.

Anyway with the squad we have if we don't make the finals every season for the next three years that will be a massive, massive underachievement.

Sheens got his job security and no doubt a nice little increase on his pay packet, now I hope he can get on with the job and give this comp a real shake, no more f**king excuses.

Look at the Broncos - aside from one poor year they are there or thereabouts come the business end of the season. Bennett is gone yet they are still a quality side and winners. They have winning in their DNA. We do not. This is what we should be striving for.

innsaneink

Referee
Been done to death. This deathriding the coach is staler than he is.
Seasons still alive, quit the bitching, get behind em.
Reminding me of raiders fans

super_coach

First Grade
You got to give it to Sheens, he got a extra year on his contract and got some more coin. He must have some mystical powers or some hold over the joint. Imagine a top CEO going to the board and asking for a new and better deal when the company has performed poorly for most of his tenure. It would not happen but it does in TigerTown

Bench
You got to give it to Sheens, he got a extra year on his contract and got some more coin. He must have some mystical powers or some hold over the joint. Imagine a top CEO going to the board and asking for a new and better deal when the company has performed poorly for most of his tenure. It would not happen but it does in TigerTown
That about sums it up,I shake my head at the thought of Moltzen playing fullback for the next 3 seasons,with Ryan on the bench.:x

jasonl

Juniors
If Stuart or Folkes were the available options, hate to say it but you're better off with Sheens.

Stuart has the emotional intelligence of a 12 year old (fired from the Kangaroos job for calling an international ref a "c*%t". All class Rick). His success at Easts was entirely due to his 'coaching director'.

As to Folkes, he only knows one way. Headbanger football. A monster forward pack through the middle, pass wide in the red zone, score in the corner and rely on El Magic to make it six. Diametric opposition to what WT are now. They'd become worse to look at than St George.

Fordy20

Juniors
The team needs to learn headbanger football, to grind out wins by doing the hard stuff up the middle and win the close ones. I love the flashy and entertaining football that is the Tigers' hallmark, but if it was coupled with a decent meat and potatoes style football when the flashy stuff doesn't work, then we'd be nigh unstoppable.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
The team needs to learn headbanger football, to grind out wins by doing the hard stuff up the middle and win the close ones. I love the flashy and entertaining football that is the Tigers' hallmark, but if it was coupled with a decent meat and potatoes style football when the flashy stuff doesn't work, then we'd be nigh unstoppable.
Wasn't it just a year ago when the players were saying they had learned to play that way? What happened to that? What happened to the awesome form they had in the finals last year? Do they only get up for big games?

Tigerm

First Grade
Just a thought, but because he is the National coach, does this constitute another signing of a national representative for the season?:D

TigerLoyalty

Juniors
Havent posted for a while - still the same dumb F^%K sheens haters here with their tired old comments threatening to stop supporting the tigers as long as hes there. Three words - F*^K OFF already!

Latest posts