What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F.O Andrew Webster

Definitely feels like that comeback from 22-6 down exposed that theory further. No doubt there's structure you need to have, but how many teams have tried to be Penrith and failed? That's how we have felt this year. More offloads, more trying to beat people one on one, taking on the line etc.
Structure and system are needed in defense getting everyone on the same page.
But attack, working to a plan (more than 1) but playing eyes up football and support play is a must.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Structure and system are needed in defense getting everyone on the same page.
But attack, working to a plan (more than 1) but playing eyes up football and support play is a must.
I think the team needs to realise that they’ve earned the right to take chances more often. Our fundamentals are good, we march upfield better than just about anyone and get ourselves into attacking positions, so it’s ok to burn the occasional tackle taking a chance on a play, and especially when we’re in the red zone.

Blair

Coach
Randomly I noticed Herbie Farnworth getting pretty much zero love on the field the other night even though he totally set up the Broncos first two tries. I reckon he may have diddled someone's missus or something.
All that Broncos unearned ego is bound to go astray. I wish I was at Suncorp just to see the frosty interplays!

Latest posts