What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F7s articles on Leagueunlimited.com

Dave Q

Coach
EA's sweet post has finally got it's recognition.

It is beautifully written, well researched, informative and interesting.

It really does prove that there is no off-season here on U.L

Congratulations EA, son of the bluebags, pride of the F7's.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Another article published on the main site www.leagueunlimited.com and on the F7s website http://f7s.leagueunlimited.com

From the Tr-Nations (Aust v NZ) match:
Show me the Haka... SHOW ME THE HAKA!
Written by: [furrycat] (Kiwis)
TN06_1_AuvNZ_Haka_141006a.jpg

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Cheers Pistol, although I'm not sure that the image is the most appropriate. Thurston's just a side note to the story... the main focus is Daryl Millard.

Pistol

Coach
no worries EE
scraped a picture up of him, a bit out of date but it fits the subject matter

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Great work Pistol.

In the article admin, what you need to do is paste the opening sentence or paragraph (up to you) in the 'summary' field. Its little bit extra to do but it gives you more control over the look of the article header of the LU main site and F7s site.

[furrycat]

Coach
I've always wanted to get an article on the front page with the word "Wanker" in the heading.

My goal is complete

Willow

Assistant Moderator
And you got feedback furry:
email subject: Willie Wanker said:
Well said furrycat. Willie would be a good player and might even get some respect if he just shut his mouth and played football. He was also on about “we only play until our mid 30’s, we need something for our future.” He was also on about his tradie mates on the footy show having longer working lives. Didn’t mention they work 40 -50 hours a week and are struggling to pay of a house a car as you pointed out. If he has got his head screwed on right (which he doesn’t) he should be debt free have a comfortable home or two, a flash car and some good investments to generate income for him when he retires. Not a bad position to be in when you are 30. Didn’t here him say that.

Pistol

Coach

Pistol

Coach
my apologies for not putting the test articles up last time round
hell for leather at work

i'll put the back articles up with the past round on wednesday

Willow

Assistant Moderator

Willow

Assistant Moderator
There will be more articles in the next week as well more from earlier matches to be published over the off-season.

For today, we have two from the Grand Final between Bluebags and Warriors.

Gorilla
(Bluebags)
The needle and the damage done
Link: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=14835

Mixmasterreece
(Warriors)
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
Link: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=14836

Well done Gorilla and Mixmastereece. :clap:

To repeat, I'll be posting up more in the coming week and will conitnue to do so over the off-season.

Latest posts