What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F7s Central - website 2010

Willow

Assistant Moderator
New URL is www.forumsevens.com

The old URL still works but the above one is much easier to remember.

I have updated the draw and few other things in readiness for 2010.

Will have it all done sometime in the coming week.

On the team pages, there are few changes:

1. Link to new locker rooms.
2. Profile avatar is now linked to your forum profile.
3. Team's draw is now easy to see at the top of the page.

Of course the player stats are all there.

At this stage, I have done the Bluebags and the Titans teams pages. The rest will follow soon.

Cheers.

Titanic

First Grade
Tough job amongst everything else I'd reckon. Most games in a season probably needs a tweak or three though :)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You mean like those in the 2009 pages?

Up to you NT. If you want to do a preview for each team, then I say go for it. :thumn

That does sound an achievement, well, I'm crap at Backgammon. I can play chess though (that doesn't mean I'm any good).

Willow

Assistant Moderator
i dont seem to be on the team page :(
According to the F7s mgt forum, there is a dispute over which team you are playing for. Looks like you have agreed to play for two teams.

More here: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=353142

You need to talk to your captain(s). As soon as your team confirmed in the above thread, I'll be happy to update.

In the meantime, Eels page has been added:

Bluebags www.forumsevens.com/team_bluebags2010.php

Titans www.forumsevens.com/team_titans2010.php

Panthers www.forumsevens.com/team_panthers2010.php

Roosters www.forumsevens.com/team_easts2010.php

Eels www.forumsevens.com/team_eels2010.php

Last edited:
You need to talk to your captain(s). As soon as your team confirmed in the above thread, I'll be happy to update.

i am currently involved in a match for penrith? isnt that enough? i also tried to post in there and i cant. there was no real dispute, i was looking into to it because i thought i wasent pulling my weight at panthers. but they have explained to me otherwise.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
i am currently involved in a match for penrith? isnt that enough?
Why are you asking me? It's not my call.

TO REPEAT...
You need to talk to your captain(s). As soon as your team is confirmed in the above thread, I'll be happy to update.

broncos_warriors_storm said:
i also tried to post in there and i cant.
I assume you mean the F7s mgt forum. You can't post in there because you are not a team captain or a referee.

There is a protocol of sorts and your captain can look after it.
there was no real dispute. i was looking into to it because i thought i wasent pulling my weight at panthers.
Again, nothing to do with me. I don't decide your captain's team list.
but they have explained to me otherwise.
Have you asked your captain to confirm it in the player's thread in F7s mgt yet?

Latest posts