What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FA Cup 4th Round Draw

Raider Ultra

Bench
Haha, hit a sore spot did I. A sport I might understand? That's big from someone who thinks the Premier League is the best league in the world. What has being 6th in the league got to do with your identity? You are a nothing club, Sheff Wednesday and QPR are bigger clubs than you.

You were only founded in the 70s and have spent most of your existence struggling to get crowds of over 5000. You only managed to get above the 3rd division when Whelan came in and bankrolled you. I still laugh at the fact you got 6000 people to a match I went to when you were 4th or 5th in the Championship, patehtic. Where did the other 20 000 come from for the Chelsea match? Glory hunters that will piss off when you inevitably drop down the leagues, like Wimbledon.

BlindMan

Juniors
Raider Ultra said:
Haha, hit a sore spot did I. A sport I might understand? That's big from someone who thinks the Premier League is the best league in the world. What has being 6th in the league got to do with your identity? You are a nothing club, Sheff Wednesday and QPR are bigger clubs than you.

You were only founded in the 70s and have spent most of your existence struggling to get crowds of over 5000. You only managed to get above the 3rd division when Whelan came in and bankrolled you. I still laugh at the fact you got 6000 people to a match I went to when you were 4th or 5th in the Championship, patehtic. Where did the other 20 000 come from for the Chelsea match? Glory hunters that will piss off when you inevitably drop down the leagues, like Wimbledon.

founded in the 70's err no. hit a spot, err no, unless that spot is dealing with dick heads like yourself.
err your argument is wrong again, all of the above is aload of sh*t you've made up of the top of your head. being 6th in the league means we are a great club, and going to move on in the future. and its football is not about the past you stupid sh*t, it is about the present and being 6th in the best football league in the world with good crowds EVERY MATCH means everything, now go suck yourself of you fat ugly bastard

basically you are a twat. goodbye, may you die alone

Raider Ultra

Bench
Good crowds every match, what about 12000 for a cup semi final? I should have clarified earlier, only accepted into the Football League in 1978, what a glorious history. You have no arguments and resort to childish name-calling.

Raider Ultra

Bench
Indeed, he seems to get really flustered and angry when i point out his clubs inefficiencies. He should go and have a lie down to cool off.

BlindMan

Juniors
ndeed, he seems to get really flustered and angry when i point out his arguments inefficiencies. He should go and have a lie down to cool off

BlindMan

Juniors
please lock this topic moderator, so he can't post another stupid point of view that is pure rubbish and cant be backed up

lock the topic please moderator. :D

woodgers

Bench
oh.... The Blindman has thrown in the towel!

Fight award to Raiders Ultra due to a forfeit. I feel he was far in front on points anyway.

BlindMan

Juniors
woodgers said:
oh.... The Blindman has thrown in the towel!

Fight award to Raiders Ultra due to a forfeit. I feel he was far in front on points anyway.

ha ha nice won woodgers, no i dont fight poorer men, i guess im a bit like robin hood! anyway hopefully they'll lock this topic

Macca_

Coach
thought I'd best get me tip in :D

Bolton 1-0. They'll play the long ball, they'll kick the sh*t out of Arsenal, they'll get a scrappy goal. Arsenal won't create much like most our recent road games and Van Pirsie will get sent off for lashing out after getting the sh*t kicked out of him so much.

You watch!

No Henry, Fabregas, Gilberto, Lauren, Coles, Toure, Eboue, Clichy, Cygan and Pires and Bergkamp not to play. I'm resigned to going out in the 4th round which is a lot earlier then we have done for a while. Have made the semis at least for the past 9 seasons. Including 5 finals for 4 wins.

Not confident at all about this game.

Mong

Post Whore
juggalo_strit said:
West ham wipe the floor.....
I doubt it.
The game will be a little closer due to the game being at Upton Park, but the might of blue and white will shine through.

West Ham 4 Blackburn 2

Wiped the floor with em'.....

Macca_

Coach
Macca_ said:
thought I'd best get me tip in :D

Bolton 1-0. They'll play the long ball, they'll kick the sh*t out of Arsenal, they'll get a scrappy goal. Arsenal won't create much like most our recent road games and Van Pirsie will get sent off for lashing out after getting the sh*t kicked out of him so much.

You watch!

No Henry, Fabregas, Gilberto, Lauren, Coles, Toure, Eboue, Clichy, Cygan and Pires and Bergkamp not to play. I'm resigned to going out in the 4th round which is a lot earlier then we have done for a while. Have made the semis at least for the past 9 seasons. Including 5 finals for 4 wins.

Not confident at all about this game.
Well that was painfully predictable.

Although we didn't get the red. And also created the better chances. Hit the crossbar twice and forced a couple of really good saves from their keeper. Almunia didn't have a real save to make.

Bolton goal wasn't really scrappy, but it was p*ss poor marking yet again from Sol Campbell. Time for him to sod off back to sp*rs, he's useless now.

Hleb cost how much? And we paid it! He is also useless. If he had any ability he'd be dangerous.

Ljungberg was improved on recent showings but still garbage.

Senderos is supposed to be the next T Adams. He's not even his left bloody toe!

Diaby looks promising. As does Gilbert and Djourou.

Van Pirsie is the biz! However he simply can't play the lone striker role. He needed someone up there today.

Reyes non existant. Flamini worked hard and done the running in midfield.

Not sure why he 'rested' Pires. He hasn't done nothing all season. But his creativity could have been the difference today.

Well, nothing happened that wasn't expected. I really should have put money on the 1-0!

Bugger, bugger, bugger!!!

Macca_

Coach
Mong said:
West Ham 4 Blackburn 2

Wiped the floor with em'.....
Yep, was a good win that.

Other good showings were Everton getting a replay against Chelsea. Brentford rolling Sunderland. Coventry getting a replay against Boro. Man City beating Wigan.

Chalrton, Newcastle and Aston Villa all winning too.

Macca_

Coach
KevinArnold said:
I'm sure Chelsea don't mind. They'll wrap it up back at home.
You would think so, yes.

None the less it was a good performance from Everton.

Phillips

Referee
Macca_ said:
No Henry, Fabregas, Gilberto, Lauren, Coles, Toure, Eboue, Clichy, Cygan and Pires and Bergkamp not to play.

i would have considered this a good thing

Macca_

Coach
True mate, although throwing in Diaby for his first full debut alongside Flamini wasn't exactly ideal in the centre of the park. Pires may well have unlocked the door, Freddy and Hleb are both 'runners' they'll go all day, but maybe don't have that killer ball in their game that Pires could have provided.

skeepe

Immortal
Raider Ultra said:
Glory hunters that will piss off when you inevitably drop down the leagues, like Wimbledon.

To be fair, the Wimbledon fans only disappeared when the decision was made to move the team to Milton Keynes and re-brand them the MK Dons. AFC Wimbledon was the club born out of the discontent.

Latest posts