What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 v Dragons

Iamback

Coach
We are still tuning up.

Halves were terrific with the ball. They've got more tricks I'm sure.

Don't get wrong easily our 2nd best performance of the year.

I thought our 1st try for example was soft. The Nathan break just after that, Dragons were slow out of the blocks and we left 3-4 tries out there.

We missed more tackles than them, conceded more penalties and 6 agains. Granted likely square ups but that happens every game.

Certainly trending the right way. I am sure there is stuff that didn't please Ivan which keeps them working

Fangs

Coach
Don't get wrong easily our 2nd best performance of the year.

I thought our 1st try for example was soft. The Nathan break just after that, Dragons were slow out of the blocks and we left 3-4 tries out there.

We missed more tackles than them, conceded more penalties and 6 agains. Granted likely square ups but that happens every game.

Certainly trending the right way. I am sure there is stuff that didn't please Ivan which keeps them working

Both tries conceded weren't great. Especially at the death you want 110% effort in those moments.

As long as we deliver that level come the finals there will be no tears.

Last edited:

mxlegend99

Referee
Stats have Cleary with 270m gained.

Has a half ever had anywhere near that before? Luke Walsh wouldn’t make that in a season.
Not bad this early into his return from a hamstring injury.

Munky

Coach
Stats have Cleary with 270m gained.

Has a half ever had anywhere near that before? Luke Walsh wouldn’t make that in a season.
Not bad this early into his return from a hamstring injury.

Saw that on the NRL app.

Fox has 123m which seems about right.

WestyLife

First Grade
Enjoyed it thoroughly. Our halves will be hard to beat. Hope fish isn't serious will be devastating not seeing him play as much as possible this season.

Tago still can't tackle.

Iamback

Coach
Both tries conceded weren't great. Especially at the death you want 110% effort in those moments.

As long as we deliver that level come the finals there will be no tears.

Yeah it is all part of the team improving which is all you want

Latest posts