What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fact:

Estoboy

Juniors
Parramatta - the much hyped premiership favorites for 2010 - have not legitimately won a game since 25 September 2009

:sarcasm:

Didn't you see how he kept a 40/20 in? The commentators seemed to think it was amazing.

he tapped the ball backwards a couple of metres then picked it up... my dog could do that..

then again if hayne dropped the ball every time he touched it the commentators would still call him amazing for god knows what reason..

duck_dodgers

Juniors
never fear ... the eels coach is on the case ...

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...scover-magic-says-anderson-20100402-rjrk.html

AT A loss to explain the reason behind Parramatta's stunning surge into last year's finals, Eels coach Daniel Anderson admits he is just as clueless trying to figure out where the magic has gone this year.
''That is a difficult question. It's difficult to pinpoint where it has gone,'' Anderson said of the fact the Eels have won only one of their opening three games.
''The only good thing is we have identified it early. We can't keep playing the way we are otherwise it's not going to work out. Maybe we need to not talk so much and just act.''

---

and THAT , ladies and gentlemen , ... is why they pay him the big bucks

Gaba

First Grade
I predicted eels will finish were they should have last year 12th or below, the eels were and still are amongst the worst attacking teams in the comp and haven't improved thier backline.

Alot of people on here were caught by the media hype , when every one who knew a bit about the footy knew they were going to struggle this year, teams are awake

when it was clear hayne is the attack for the eels, and still is

Last edited:

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Always knew Parra were overrated. Justin "China" Poore on the bench- lol where he was five years ago. What a fall from grace- he played Origin last year! Hayne has done f**k all, as has Mortimer. But I do expect them to improve....eventually.

scottyeel

Bench
I predicted eels will finish were they should have last year 12th or below, the eels were and still are amongst the worst attacking teams in the comp and haven't improved thier backline.

Alot of people on here were caught by the media hype , when every one who knew a bit about the footy knew they were going to struggle this year, teams are awake

Lol, if only they finished 12th last year then maybe your dragons could have won a finals game.

Much like they were doing with Kelly?

Going by the commentary teams over the past four weeks, Albert Kelly is currently the most overrated player in the NRL.

Hayne is one of the most underrated going by idiot posters on League Unlimited.

Gaba proving once again he is a bitter old man without a sex life. Possibly the only 60 year old virgin in the world. Gaba's agenda against the 2009 Eels is old and without merit. The Eels earned a grand final spot. The Dragons did not. Early in the year, the Dragons won against teams who hadn't hit form yet and lost later in the year against teams who had hit form (including the Eels who flogged said Dragons 25-12 in a scoreline that flattered the Dragons)

Eelementary

Post Whore
Like it or not, we beat Manly, and it will stand as a win in the record books. Last time I checked that counts as a "legitimate win".

Not trying to excuse the pathetic performances we have dished up since round 1, but THAT is a fact.

Estoboy

Juniors
Eelementary

The round 2 win against Manly was indeed a win as you scored more points than them
But don't kid yourself and call it a legitimate or worthy win. Sure, you got the two points and the history books will show it as a Parra win, but Manly were wrongly robbed of victory that day.

Average/Poor halves.
Old, tired front row.
There was a reason why you guys were on track for the spoon mid way through last year!

Meth

Staff member
Parramatta fans- should players be dropped? There are admittedly players in the team who are out of form. Would you drop anyone?

Tahu was awful last night. Robson offers nothing really, from what I can see. Might be time for Cayless to be taken out to back paddock.

Thoughts?