What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fail League

El Coconuto

Bench
Can I transfer my team over to someone else without giving away my account? Want to keep the account but just want out of this league.

Panthers_God

Juniors
is there anyway to start over again??

Or do we just focus on keeper league??

Ive already got the max 4 teams.....

McLovin

Staff member
If you want...there is plenty of time before the new season...

I'd say this league is a failure because of one guy. It's a shame, because alot of the guys here have built nice teams...It sucks...

It's easy to round up the decent guys and PM them the password, league address ect rather than post it here...

Should we restart?? using only the guys we know??

Panthers_God

Juniors
I duno.. like i said ive laready got max 4 teams.... it is possible to remove the league completly so i open up a new spot for the new team??

McLovin

Staff member
I duno.. like i said ive laready got max 4 teams.... it is possible to remove the league completly so i open up a new spot for the new team??

Just register another account...It's easy...

I remember when i started playing yahoo fantasy a few years ago i took part in about 20 live drafts...

McLovin

Staff member
The other league is set up...exactly like this years, and the year before, and the year before...

duds excluded...

El Coconuto

Bench
ur out el coco??

Yeah. It'll be a case of new league, same BS trades going through. Plus, it sucks that people with high draft picks could potentially be bounced down to a lower pick. All good though. If I've learnt anything from this last draft, it's that you can draft like sh*t, and just trade-rape your way back to the top.

I can take a pass on that one ;-)

El Coconuto

Bench
The SENSIBLE thing to happen here is that the draft results from the regulars stand. We go back to the rosters everyone had at the end of the draft. The people getting kicked out of the league have all their players released to the waiver wire and re-drafted by those who are staying.

Ridders

Coach
FMD. All that time spent concocting trades comes to nothing. And i'm not referring to the trades to Portland, those were easy. It took me hard work to build my core of Durant + CP3 + STAT. It took me hours and hours of negotiation to get to that. No one can question how I built that as I paid overs for CP3 plus paid fair value for Stat.

Whats the bet in the new league I don't end up with Durant...

Last edited:

McLovin

Staff member
Can someone lock this thread??

This is completely useless now that the league is ruined...Learn to love and join the other league... :)

Latest posts