What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fainu Bros

Nutz

Bench
NBWT & Tigercast are ones I follow, but there are quite a few on there.
Ive got Podbean as well. If you don't have it I'd recommend it as it's got every pod including all the nrl stuff like bloke in the bar, DT etc all in one place and its free. Download the app.

Last edited:

Tigers Tale 2.0

Juniors
We might get ourselves in a spot of trouble with the brothers if we are not careful. They seem tight (which is to be expected of brothers) and I am guessing they want to stay in the same team. They all came together from Manly so that is to be expected. Latu is the one who seems to be the one we are having a hard time finding a spot for next year with Luia coming. I don't want to see them upset over the treatment of one brother so sign or extend them all and maybe fit Latu in as 14.

BrotherJim05

Bench
We might get ourselves in a spot of trouble with the brothers if we are not careful. They seem tight (which is to be expected of brothers) and I am guessing they want to stay in the same team. They all came together from Manly so that is to be expected. Latu is the one who seems to be the one we are having a hard time finding a spot for next year with Luia coming. I don't want to see them upset over the treatment of one brother so sign or extend them all and maybe fit Latu in as 14.
Valid concern but I'm not worried tbh.

Sam has cemented that back row spot and the combo he's building with Galvin is exceptional. He's everything we wanted in a backrower. Outside of Api, he's neck and neck with Galvin as our best player.

Benji has made it pretty clear that Latu is the next man up after Luai/Gavin combo. Latu is very young (I think he's only 19?) and I don't see him getting agitated if he has to wait in the wings. Even without injuries or suspension, Luai will play Origin so Latu will have time starting in the halves next year.

With Stefano and Papalii leaving, Sione will have a better chance than ever to secure a regular bench spot. He's still a bit green but the fella rips in and if he keeps it up I don't see him falling out of the pecking order.

Even though we are coming last, having all three brothers coming through together, and benefiting from the training facilities we have, I think it will be hard for them to leave when they've got such a good thing going. It shows on the field they clearly are happy where they are