What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fairleigh to sign?

parra pete

Referee
No, not a scoop re Fairleigh..Heard it on ABC on the weekend, and again on ABC News at lunchtime.

But I had the Woolford scoop early in May, which I posted on the NRL website on May 6 (in rumours)....much to the annoyance of St George fans...
Good on Germ...He is a good bloke who will be a great pickup for the Dragons..Can't believe the Raiders let him go, as a matter of fact.

James_Hardie

Juniors
The Colonel said:
Very interesting that. Fairleigh was keen to stay on and Smith wants Rick Stone to be the Premier League coach and doesn't want another Assistant Coach. Warren Ryan has big wraps on Fairleigh and he has done well with the Knights PL side. Big pick up if it happens.

What has Farleigh done well with the Newcastle Premier League side?

(Not stiring, just interested in his achievements and background.)

Parra Guru

Coach
Smithy doesn't like em breathing down his neck does he?? Very interesting - this may also leave a sour taste with the Knights players who have been coached by Daisy. I'd welcome him aboard here.

Just on the Woolford signing.... stupid move by the dragons - he's ageing and is such a liability with the judiciary!!! Surely he can't push Dean Young out of the starting side?

strider

Post Whore
daisy? - what a great nickname :lol:

re: woolford - i assume they want young as a back rower

Rylesy

Juniors
parra pete said:
No, not a scoop re Fairleigh..Heard it on ABC on the weekend, and again on ABC News at lunchtime.

But I had the Woolford scoop early in May, which I posted on the NRL website on May 6 (in rumours)....much to the annoyance of St George fans...
Good on Germ...He is a good bloke who will be a great pickup for the Dragons..Can't believe the Raiders let him go, as a matter of fact.

I am extremely excited with the news about Woolford. I think it will be great for the Dragons, like you I cannot believe the Raiders will let him go!!!

Daisy won't be going to Parra, sorry to dissapoint you all but him and Hagan don't get along, Daisy continually undermines hagan hence the reason why hagan won't allow him to go to parra with him. My bet would be Canberra.

Not that you would want him, he is hopeless. And will only choose blokes from the central coast (where he is from) to fill his spots.

Stagger eel

Staff member
single_newy_chick said:
Daisy won't be going to Parra, sorry to dissapoint you all but him and Hagan don't get along, Daisy continually undermines hagan hence the reason why hagan won't allow him to go to parra with him. My bet would be Canberra.

only time will tell, interesting if it's true.

Pricey

Juniors
parra pete said:
By the way, Simon Woolford is to sign with St George/Illawarra tonight or tomorrow..that's justa 'by the way'....

by the way, how can he sign before June 30...thats justa 'by the way'....:cool:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Pricey said:
by the way, how can he sign before June 30...thats justa 'by the way'....:cool:

his current club has given him permission to negotiate with other clubs.

parra pete

Referee
Woolford's signing will be announced this weekend. Probably after the Raiders 25 years celebration. BUT HE HAS SIGNED WITH ST GEORGE..
that's a definite...