What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Falls Festival 2009 lineup leak confirmed!

http://www.thevine.com.au/music/articles/falls-festival-2009-lineup-leak-confirmed!.aspx

I was a big fan of Moby in the 90's when he made dance music. I saw White Rabbits in NY in 2007 and they are excellent.

YEAH YEAH YEAH'S (USA)
MOBY (USA)
HILLTOP HOODS
GRIZZLY BEAR (USA – First Ever Australian Shows)
RODRIGO Y GABRIELA (Mexico)
THE TEMPER TRAP
XAVIER RUDD
EMILIANA TORRINI (Iceland)
LITTLE BIRDY
MIDNIGHT JUGGERNAUTS
ANDREW BIRD (USA)
LYRICS BORN (USA)
CHAIRLIFT (USA – First Ever Australian Shows)
KING KHAN AND THE SHRINES (Germany – First Ever Australian Shows)
EDITORS (UK)
PHILADELPHIA GRAND JURY
KAKI KING (USA)
SARAH BLASKO
ART VS. SCIENCE
DJ YODA
LIAM FINN (NZ)
LISA MITCHELL
MAJOR LAZER (Soundsystem) (USA)
PATRICK WATSON (Canada - First Ever Australian Shows)
SEASICK STEVE (USA)
THE VIEW (Scotland)
URTHBOY
WHITE RABBITS (USA - First Ever Australian Shows)
FUTURE OF THE LEFT (Wales)
KILLAQUEENZ*
YVES KLEIN BLUE
THE JOHN STEEL SINGERS.

Red Bear

Referee
Average
Sounds Of Spring is the best festival thus far this summer
The Living End, Josh Pyke, Frenzal Rhomb, The Beautiful Girls, Shihad (NZ), Butterfingers, Downsyde, Urthboy, Children Collide, Shonen Knife (Japan), Quan, Pez, Phrase, Hard-Ons, The Fauves, Rhubarb, Toothfaries, Perplex, Texas Tea, Katch, My Disco!, Numbers Radio, The Tongue, Giants of Science, Rogerthat, Kate Bradley & the Goodbye Horses, The Butterfly Effect, Little Birdy, Blue King Brown, British India, The Panics, Tim Rogers, Drapht, Clare Bowditch, Ash Grunwald, Mammal, Dead Letter Circus, After The Fall, David McCormack & the Polaroids, Nancy Vandal, The Kill Devil Hills, Horrorshow, Hermitude, Cloud Control, The E.L.F., I Heart Hiroshima, Tex Perkins, Salmonella Dub (NZ), Something With Numbers, Kram, Calling All Cars, Midnight Youth, Mary Trembles, Many Machines On Nine, Jericco, Ouch! My Face, Astronomy Class, The Coalition Crew, Omni Anti, Further, The Amity Affliction, Hungry Kids of Hungary, Grand Atlantic, The Scare, Mexico City, Melodyssey, Nova Scotia, Drawn From Bees
10am, RNA Showgrounds, Fortitude Valley, QLD, $65 (+ bf)

LESStar58

Referee
Average line-up.

Nothing can possibly beat the time I had in 2004! Best time of my life!

Average
Sounds Of Spring is the best festival thus far this summer
The Living End, Josh Pyke, Frenzal Rhomb, The Beautiful Girls, Shihad (NZ), Butterfingers, Downsyde, Urthboy, Children Collide, Shonen Knife (Japan), Quan, Pez, Phrase, Hard-Ons, The Fauves, Rhubarb, Toothfaries, Perplex, Texas Tea, Katch, My Disco!, Numbers Radio, The Tongue, Giants of Science, Rogerthat, Kate Bradley & the Goodbye Horses, The Butterfly Effect, Little Birdy, Blue King Brown, British India, The Panics, Tim Rogers, Drapht, Clare Bowditch, Ash Grunwald, Mammal, Dead Letter Circus, After The Fall, David McCormack & the Polaroids, Nancy Vandal, The Kill Devil Hills, Horrorshow, Hermitude, Cloud Control, The E.L.F., I Heart Hiroshima, Tex Perkins, Salmonella Dub (NZ), Something With Numbers, Kram, Calling All Cars, Midnight Youth, Mary Trembles, Many Machines On Nine, Jericco, Ouch! My Face, Astronomy Class, The Coalition Crew, Omni Anti, Further, The Amity Affliction, Hungry Kids of Hungary, Grand Atlantic, The Scare, Mexico City, Melodyssey, Nova Scotia, Drawn From Bees
10am, RNA Showgrounds, Fortitude Valley, QLD, $65 (+ bf)

agreed, already have my ticket :) (thanks micky, if u post here :p)

Paullyboy

Coach
I saw the lineup for sounds of spring in J Mag and was so dirty I dont live in Brisbane anymore. That's the best festival lineup in years, well best festival lineup since they started popping up in watered down formats every second week

Red Bear

Referee
Agreed. I mean just looking at that lineup
- Frenzal Rhomb are my favourite band, Living End I've seen many times also
- Hard-Ons are quality
- Nancy Vandal are pretty cool
- Then there are just so many good acts/artists to see, such as Children Collide, British India, Josh Pyke, Shihad, Urthboy, The Fauves, friggen Rhubard of Exerciser fame, Tim Rogers, Dead Letter Circus, Amity Affliction, etc etc

Wish i was in Brisbane!