What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Famous NRL Supporters

Perth Red

Post Whore
Billy Joel flying the West Coast Pirates flag!

970025_10201245661082371_1031408297_n.jpg

Oh ffs....

Clint Eastwood
Benjamin Franklin
Aretha Franklin
Albert Einstein
Sir Isaac Newton
Bert Newton
BB King
Bernard King
Martin Luther King
Martin Luther
Lex Luther
Lex Marinos
John McArthur's merinos
Douglas McArthur
Mike Douglas
Kirk Douglas
Black Douglas
Johnny Walker
Joe Strummer
Kerrie Packer
Christopher Plummer
Karen Carpenter
William Shatner
William the Conquerer
Wee Willem
Free Willie
Willie Nelson
Nelson Mandela
Winnie Mandela
Winnie the pooh
Winnie Reds
Red Symonds
Aussie John Simons
Simon Le Bon
Simon Says
Leo Sayer
Leo Fender

They are all ardent Eels fans.

Hahaha, nothing gets past you Loudy.

MJ has never said that he was NOT a St. George fan, good enough for me.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Head man of Grinspoon forgot his name, but he's an old Souths fan, not one of the ones we've gotten through Russell.

Actually starting to annoy me now, getting celebrities to wear our gear, i mean yeah it was cool back when we were crap but now it's just looking desperate...

BunniesMan

Immortal
We're making them real fans. Noone puts a gun to their head and forces them to do it.

One of the Madden twins is a Rabbitoh fan:

BOI_uiGCMAA6Ox8.jpg:large

Shaun Burgoyne is a Storm fan:

997540-cameron-smith.jpg

Broncos: Bernard Fanning, Liesel Jones, Libby Trickett, Jess Schipper, Keiran Perkins, Andy Symonds, Ian Healey, Kevin Rudd, Steve Irwin.

Ozzy

First Grade
Head man of Grinspoon forgot his name, but he's an old Souths fan, not one of the ones we've gotten through Russell.

Actually starting to annoy me now, getting celebrities to wear our gear, i mean yeah it was cool back when we were crap but now it's just looking desperate...
It's good promotion for your team, even though they aren't fans.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I see claims floating around that the Roosters have fans. Sounds like the sort of shit Buzz and DUI would dream up together after a night out on the piss.

Ozzy

First Grade
I see claims floating around that the Roosters have fans. Sounds like the sort of shit Buzz and DUI would dream up together after a night out on the piss.
:lol: JM of all people Buzz and DUI? Couldn't you pick a better pair? Buzz hates us with a passion and DUI hates ALL RL teams.

BunniesMan

Immortal
They're not the same Madden. The poser going for the Dogs and Tigers is the other twin. The shit one.

Latest posts