What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Famous NRL Supporters

Bernster

Juniors
I heard that Doug Mulray is a Parramatta Supporter.

As for my team (The Cowboys), Only local politicians are amongst the well known supporters.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Bernster said:
I heard that Doug Mulray is a Parramatta Supporter.

As for my team (The Cowboys), Only local politicians are amongst the well known supporters.

Dougie is definitely a Manly fan...

gunnamatta bay

Referee
El Diablo said:
he was even talking about Parra and John Monie tonight whilst commentating on the fights

How was the brawl in the ring last night? Fenech even jumped in and acted as peace maker. The actual fight was called null and void by the ref. Funny stuff but both boxers need to be disciplined.

El Diablo

Post Whore
gunnamatta bay said:
How was the brawl in the ring last night? Fenech even jumped in and acted as peace maker. The actual fight was called null and void by the ref. Funny stuff but both boxers need to be disciplined.

lol

that was a bit of a laugh

Dani

Immortal
Saw Lee Harding fully decked out in Storm gear at Storm v. Parra final.
:sarcasm: :sick:

Michael Klim goes for the Raiders, on the footy show Reg asked him, then was really giving to him for being a Raiders fan

God-King Dean

Immortal
gregstar said:
john howard
morris dilemma
jimbo
graham richardson
doug mclelland
mark latham
kerry o'keefe
gregstar
peter wilkins
david morrow
leyton hewitt
melon

laurie dayley

LOL. Add Bryan Brown to that list.

otag

Juniors
i guess the aussies have every aussie league supporter jump on the bandwagon when they play, but the maltese rugby league team have been known to have some celebrity supporters.
candice flazon - also supports souths
russell crowe - also supports souths
mario fenech - ex souths player
charlie duca
adam vella

MKEB...

Staff member
Gene Simmons supported the roosters during the grand final v the warriors